O n e

Eunji

After a long holiday, now i have to start my second year of university life. "Eunji my darling!" father called out loudly. Quickly i rushed down stairs to see him. "Yes, appa?" I sat down on the sofa and waits for him to talk. "So, are you ready to start your second year?" I nodded softly with a smile. "Breakfast is ready sir" said one of our maid. We sat down around the dinner table patiently while waiting for omma and Ilwoo oppa before eating.

"Good morning my lovely princess" said mother. "Good morning my lovely omma" and kisses her cheeks. "Then im the prince, good morning father,mother and my lil princess" Ilwoo oppa said with a happy tune of his. We all smiled and ate our breakfast without talking, i guess we were all hungry. 

As always our driver send appa and omma to the business site, while me and Ilwoo oppa goes with a different driver to university and work. Ilwoo oppa works under appa and he is the ceo for appa second business since appa have to many sites and business to take care of. You can call it a righthand man for Mr Jung Company.

 What Ilwoo oppa looks like? Ilwoo oppa is kind, handsome,good cook,well mannered and he is the type of guys that most of you would fall for im sure. 

"Stop!" i said loudly before reaching the main gate. " Mister driver, can you please reverse back a little" the driver reversed and stop. "Puft, thank you" I had to tell him to reverse or else someone will ask and get shocked that i went by car and literally a driver is driving it for me. 

Making sure no one see me, i step out and covered my face. I had to walk a couple of minutes until there i stand infront of the main gate. "Go one Jung Eunji, take a deep breath and smile" One step and i have entered my second year of university.