S e v e n

Eunji

Heading by myself to the music room then suddenly a guy walked with his back  bumped into me. "Ouch, that hurts!" i told him because he hit his elbow at my tummy. 

"Im so sorry. Are you alright?" he asked me. "I'm okay, you should have walk properly. Is it because im too short?" i said with a laugh. 

I put my head up and looked at his face while smiling and hiding the hurt. "Park Chanyeol-shi?" i was pretty shocked to have bumped to him.

"I'm really sorry, is your tummy okay?"  he asked me. I nod my head " I'm okay, don't worry" i quickly picked up my beg that fall on the floor and walked fast towards the music building. 

My heart was beating fast, all of the sudden my hand started to feel hot. I went to my practice room and took out my instrument from the closet.

"Hello Jung Eunji sunbaemin" one of my junior said. We share the same practice room but we were lucky that its only us two or else we have to share a room for four like others. "Annyeonghaseo" i said to her.

"Sunbaenim, your face is so red right now. Are you feeling unwell?" i shook my head and told her that im feeling alright.

While playing with my violin, i thought about that Chanyeol. Whats wrong with me hm. 

"Sunbae, i get going now. I have art class after this." "yes, you go. take care." i smiled at her. I played the piano and practice to get better. 

After hours of practice, "tingting" a sound come from my phone. It was In Na who messaged me "Eunji... we're going home now. want us to wait for you?" i replied "nah, you guys go home first. i need to head somewhere after this" 

i looked at the clock, omo! its nearly 6:30 pm. i packed my stuff and cleaned up the room. i'm going to be late for the next bus. should i call the driver? i thought to myself. 

Locking the room and head downstairs to go home. "Excuse me" a voice coming from behind. i turned my body towards that person and it was chanyeol and he was alone.

"Yes? can i help you?" i asked him without looking at his eyes. "Are you okay now? im really sorry for what i did" he's voice was worried. 

i look into his eyes and smiled.