T h r e e

Eun Ji

"Eunji-yah!" In Na and So Bin shouted from the other side of the corridor. 

"Yah! you guys are embarrassing me, hold on ..." i stopped talking for a while and realised that Jaeha and Jota is missing. "They'll be here soon, don't you worry miss eunji-shi" once i heard that i smirk a little. 

"Miss Jung Eun Ji" Jaeha and Jota called out while coming closer and closer to me. I told them to keep walking as i felt too embarrassed.

 In na, so bin, jaeha and jota had been with me since my first year of university, most of our lessons and lecturer are the same so we met each other often and became close friends until now. 

Mr Hardson is our lecturer for our english learning and he is coming late for his first teaching this year i cant believe it. Me and In na are seating in the second row just like last year for us to easily walk out through the door when the teaching are finished. 

While waiting for Mr Hardson, a loud screaming and shouting appeared on the other side of the wall. It sounded like thousands of girls fighting for a pair of t shirt when it comes to sale. Like always,i pretended as if it were nothing until the door opened and i could hear the screaming sound getting louder then "BANG!" the door shut. 

It was a guy, someone tall and dresses up neat and tidy, a guy in grey jumper, wearing his bag on one shoulder and standing straight as if he is a modal for somehow. Finally, the screaming went quite and turned silent.   

"I'm really sorry, sure is a loud day today" he said in a well mannered voice. "Chanyeol-shi, come here we saved you a seat." one of his friends said out loud. So his name was Chanyeol as i watch him seating in front of my seat. 

"Eunji, yah eunji" In na whispered beside my ears. "He's Park Chanyeol, the super duper ultra hot guy senior in our university" Ah i thought to myself, that means he's a third year students and that's why there were too much screaming outside. 

Mr Hardson came in "Good morning my students,im sorry i was late.Busy traffic on our first day huh haha" We all stood up and wished him a good morning.