N i n e

Eunji

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. He drove his car so fast and i couldn't see any trace of him then.

"please pick me up, as usual here at the bus stop."

Waiting for 30 minutes, there i see my drivers car. I stood up and wait for the car to come. He opened the door and i sat comfortably inside.

"I'm sorry for being late Miss Jung, an accident happen near your house." 

"Don't worry, i understand," later closed my eyes while listening to some songs on the radio.

I opened to door hoping to get some rest then ... "why were you late?" "look at the time." i took a deep breath and explained to omma and appa who were sitting on the couch while keeping up with their grumpy faces. 

"i'm sorry, i had some practices and had to lock the music building main entrance door. im really sorry, please forgive me omma and appa." i explained carefully and added some sad voices in there so they would feel bad for getting mad. 

"alright, now i get to go to sleep. see you tomorrow my lil princess." appa said with a smile. 

"honey, come here and eat your dinner. i know you didn't eat yet so i told the maid to save some for you later." omma said nicely.

 "i'll get to bed, eat your dinner and wash your plates. don't make the maids do them, you'll make them feel more tired." omma added.

 i nodded my head and she gave a peck on my forehead. Seeing her go upstairs  makes me feel more thankful. I love her too much and love my family too much.

I finished my dinner and washed the plate how omma told me too. The house was silent, everyone went to sleep even our maids and drivers already closes the light of their house that appa build for them and its near to our house so theirs no difficulty to go to work.

I went into my room, washed myself up, got into bed and sleep.