F o u r

Chanyeol

As i reached my university and parked my car i looked at my phone to see where my english classroom are. I was searching for Mr Hardson name on my timetable and it's in room 714. 

Locked my car and walk to the entrance automatic door, i could see so many junior girl coming towards me. I guess they wanted to know my daily timetable just like last year they followed me through out the year, i even had to hide myself before going out from my class.

 "Oppa! have a nice day, study well, saranghae" said one junior to me then the other started to copy her. Little by little screaming started as i nearly reach my class. I opened the door quickly and slammed it as hard as i can to make sure they be quite. After i close the door, i looked up and saw many student staring at me in one room, it was awkward literally. "I'm sorry, sure a loud day today" i said with a smile and bow to make sure they forgive me. I saw my friend calling out and sat beside him at last.

Just for a couple minutes, Mr Hardson stepped inside the classroom and wished us a good morning and told us that he had a bad traffic jam around his place. As soon as he puts his bag on the table, he told us to introduce ourselves since there's new students in our class. 

"Say your name, and what year you are in. Alright, lets start from the back" says Mr Hardson. Luckily it starts from the back, if i had to introduce myself first im pretty sure it'll be very awkward huh. 

One by one everyone is taking turn to introduce themselves. "Chanyeol bro, look behind you. isn't she pretty?" "Yah! she's staring at you" my friends are interested with some random girl behind me, i just stayed still and didn't turn. 

Then, i heard a sweet voice coming from behind me "Good morning to..." i turned my back and faced her. Yes she was really pretty with that beautiful smile of her and shining brown eyes.She looked at me and i gave her a smile. She then tried to look away and her face blushed pink cherry colour. 

"My name is Jung Eunji, i am a second year student" her name was Eunji, what a beautiful name i thought, it seems like i can't take my eyes off her. 

"Yah chanyeol, it's your turn!" my friend tapped my shoulder. "Oh, hi everyone, my name is Park Chanyeol and i am a third year student. I hope we can get along with each other" i looked at everyone faces especially that Jung Eunji.