5: Discussing a trap

"You have done well Lord Vader, who would have thought we would have the plans for a new Atlas tank at our disposal," Salem said as she now had some of her top scientist working on the AT-TE. "Your raids on villages for technology that is of use to us and the capture of the  Atlas patrol containing this blueprint more than makes up for your inability to stop the humans form breaching our main slavery facility," she said with a  smirk. 

"It was a pleasure," he said bowing his head.

"Good to see the hunk of iron is good for something." Cinder said as she walked in. Vader narrowed his eyes at her bind his helmet.

"Cinder, what a surprise, have you made yourself useful again after the attack on beacon? Or still lying about.?" he asked smugly as she glared at him.

"Well not all of us can be bother to don a whim." She said as she was trying to get a rise out of Vader.

"Either that or some of us are just more trusted than others,"
Vader said mockingly but was visible started when Salem slammed her hand down on the right arm of her throne.

"Will the 2 of you stop bickering, it's giving me a headache." She said as she sat back down on her throne. "Either way, your constant bickering with each other gets us nowhere, while I admire your need to be competitive it's rather annoying to see it, so I suggest while you are both here and stay silent unless I speak to you," she said looking at her nails. Vader bowed via tilting over slightly singing 'yes' and under nodded. "Now cinder, your mission is simple your login to mistral on a seek and destroy mission, eliminate the others you find." She said as Cinder nodded and left the room. "As for you Darth," she said using his finally accepted first name. "Do you remember our conversation with the Niko's girl?" she asked he nodded.

"Yes, right before I failed to capture Bellonda. She is elusive." Vader admitted. "It is no one blame but my own, I accept punishment without complaint." Salem chuckled.

"While I admit your failure there is unforgivable I still find that you are our best candidate to capture Nikos." Vader tilted his head.

"Yet Cinder was able to nearly kill her without an issue, so why chose me?" he asked.

"While cinder is powerful she is far too prideful. Go and set a trap for Nikos. I will wait." Salem said. 

Ok before I move on there's something I would like to get off my chest. There is very little that is stranger than Salem, however, concerning actual power, she's more so comparable to Palatine. She did not, however, create the hindrances that the original Vader had in the films Don't believe me watch this. if you don't want to watch read the explanation below.

Thank you for the time. However remember he is not all powerful, warrior like malgus who existed in he Old republic era or Akame from Akame Ga Kill could defeat him because of their raw power and or speed. This version of Vader AKA Jaune Arc is slightly if not around 10% to 25% weaker than the original note because of the difference in power but because of experience alone. His telekinesis can only focus on one object or person at a time unlike the original Vader who can focus on multiple objects so no Jaune isn't really a powerful, if he were to fight more than one opponent similar to himself yes he would lose.

As stated in the video ALL versions of Vader have a hulk type complex. The more pain he receives in combat or emotional pain, the angerire they become and the angrier they become the more power they have. This powerboost however NEVER ENDS, so it is a perminate power boost.