Internships ( 5/6 )

Mulai dari awal

Aizawa watched as the three unmotivated students suddenly break record time for the water rescue simulation before immediately running out the room. Staring at the open door blankly.

"...what the fu-"

Meanwhile, Izuku had just finished with the gentle cleaning with of heart, it's still beating steadily, a classmate of his friends made over earlier, somehow recognizing him but still calling him their little brother. Told him about how they're doing with school when Izuku mentioned that they don't talk about it a lot, finding out that they still don't have the best reputation around and that Uh... 'girlfriend' they had for a little while, despite having nothing to gain from it is still spreading rumors and it just doesn't sit right with Izuku.

Also found out that they're excelling in all except Shoto and Katsuki apparently sucks at cooperating with anyone else aside from their group and are usually very antagonistic, Kirishima having to excuse them for their bad behavior. What surprised him more was that Katsuki actually have friends although he blows them up a lot and there wasn't way to have a conversation with Shoto unless it's school matters or if you're Kirishima or Katsuki. Stating that he doesn't need any other friends.

Izuku wonders if it was a bad idea to spoil Shoto with attention early on. He thanked Tokayami for sharing the information with him, in which the teen only replies that he only felt bad because Izuku didn't know about his brothers situation.

After that he only had one more student coming in.

"Oh, it's you!" Shinso says, "where's recovery girl?"

"S-Sorry, she told me that you guys were being too reckless and she's only healing light injuries." Izuku mutters, ushering him to a seat, "My senpais are with the other levels so um, I hope you don't mind someone the same age as you taking care of you, what's the problem?"

"I stepped on a nail, don't worry it was clean but my shoes are uncomfortable-

"W-What?!" Izuku screeches, "Get on the bed- quick!"

"I was kidding, my head just hurts." Izuku blinks before he whined.

"Why would you say something like that?!"

"Why not?"

"Ugh, fine just stay there, I'll get some medicine to help with the pain but if you do this again I'm not helping you!" Izuku pouts, knowing full well he'll still end up helping him even if he tried something like that again.

"What sort of headache is it? Do you think it's bordering a migraine or...?"

"Bad but not bad enough to rival one." Izuku nods.

"Throbbing or gradual?"

"Uh... gradual I guess?"

"Anything else hurting?"

"No, feel kinda dizzy though." Izuku nods

"Hey have you eaten anything yet? It's best to take the type of medicine I'm gonna give you after a meal."

"I ate water." Izuku sighs, trudging to his bag he takes out a melon pan, wrapped and still kind of warm before handing it to Shinso.

"Here, eat that, I'll get you some water to swallow the tablet down." Shinso nodded, taking the bread off of him and starting to eat, Izuku leaves to get a water bottle from the canteen before returning, Shinso empty handed.

"You ate that quickly?"

"I was hungrier than I thought I was." Shinso said, accepting the water bottle and twisting the cap open before taking the medicine off Izuku's hands, swallowing it down with water before sighing.

"It takes awhile to take a few minutes but you'll be good for the next six hours after this." Izuku says, "but if you feel anything weird, come back."

"Why, will it kill me or something?" Izuku doesn't respond.

"Hey!"

"Of course not, just messing with you." Izuku says with a chirp, "that's what you get for messing with me earlier!"

"Eh, is it alright for you to mess with your patients like this, doc?"

"Well you started it!"

"That wasn't a yes or no answer." Izuku pouts, crocodile tears slowly pooling on his eyes just as Shoto slammed the door open, startling them and the tears rolled down.

"You..."

"Shou it's not what you think-!"

___________________________

Shinso was narrowly saved from a concussion by pretty much, Izuku throwing his body infront of him because Katsuki and Kirishima weren't also planning to listen. It didn't help that Shinso egged on them throughout as if he wasn't about to die, Izuku shrugged off from his hug and forced him to a bed, hiding him behind curtains to talk with his friends.

"Izuku! He touched you and you didn't want it!" Shoto says, a bit upset, "We have to kill him!"

"I agree." Katsuki says, raising his hand.

"Let's not rush to that, we have to ask Izuku how he wants him killed first!" Kirishima adds, Shoto nods to that.

"Geez I don't want him hurt, and I don't mind, he's just teasing and I knew he wasn't acting weird or anything like that."

"But why not with me?" Shoto asks.

"Because you act pervy when you touch me." Shoto immediately looked crest-fallen.

"Either way, why are you guys here? I know it's still class time for 1-A, skipping classes is bad, you know?"

"Aizawa-sensei said we can meet you if we finished the exercise early." Izuku frowns.

"This is still loitering around, unless you have any injuries, I'll have to send you back to class."

"...Okay lets go back to the plan." Katsuki says, facing Kirishima who hardened his arms, Shoto walked to the corner.

"Wait what are you three planning to do?"

"Staying."