Back at the Sidemen house things really didn't get any better. Vikk completely ignored me, even when we were the only ones in the room and he refused to look me in eye, dodging my requests to record with him and he hardly left his room for the next day.

Eventually the others got sick of it. Jerome approached me the next morning.

"Have you and Vikk made up yet?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you think? He doesn't even what to be in the same room as me let alone talk to me, so how to ya think my efforts on that one are going?" He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, dragging me up the stairs.

"Come with me." I groaned and struggled, trying to wrench my arm out of his grasp.

"Oi! Let me go Jerome!" He shook his head and kept dragging me, up the first flight of stairs and along the hall until we were outside Vikk's room.

To my surprise all of the others were there, Preston, Rob and Mitch and they were all standing with their hands on their hips, looking decidedly unimpressed. Mitch opened Vikk's door and I was shoved inside.

"You can't come out until you've made up." And with that the door was shut in my face and something was tied around the door handles, preventing me from opening it.

I sighed and turned on my heels to see Vikk sat at his desk, looking over at me curiously while at the same time he was trying to look uninterested. I flopped down on his bed, watching him continue his editing.

"Looks like I'm stuck here then." He glared and went back to his work, not even glancing over his shoulder when I pulled out my phone and started playing on it.

The first hour or so was very awkward. Vikk just kept working away on his editing and I just kept playing on my phone, neither of us particularly wanting to talk to the other because that would make it even worse.

After another hour the door opened and Rob came in. I sat up and slipped past him, trying to sneak past him and get out of Vikk's room. Rob caught my arm and dragged me back.

"Oh come on Rob! Leave me alone!" He dragged me back and sat me down on the bed, taking my phone from my hand, Vikk's phone from his desk and then he turned Vikk's computer off, much to his disappointment.

"Leave off Rob! Just leave me alone would you!" Rob glared and dragged him off his seat, pushing him onto the bed beside me.

"Make up. You don't get your shit back until you've made up." I sighed and fell backwards onto the bed, glaring at Rob as he left the room and locked the door behind him.

"Well I guess we've got to make up huh Vikk." He sighed but nodded, covering his face with his hand.

"So what do we do?" I shrugged, sitting up and leaning sideways so my head was practically leaning on his shoulder.

"Why were you so mad?" I asked, genuinely curious. I wasn't sure why he had reacted so strongly, I had only been teasing him. He went bright red and buried his head in his hands, not wanting to look up at me.

"Cause I do have a crush." I let out a noise of understanding. "And they were in the room."

I felt my heart leap because, holy shit he said he had a crush and that crush was in the room, but what were the chances of that crush being me? 0? Yeah that sounded about right.

"So I embarrassed you in front of them?" He nodded and I giggled a little bit.

"Oops. Sorry Vikk, I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of them." He smiled a little and raised his head.

"It doesn't matter." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure." He switched to a whisper. "Cause you're the crush."

I froze and I felt my face going red.

"Really?" I whispered and he looked up at me shyly, nodding.

"I like you Lachy, I have for a long time." I smiled and then managed to whisper,

"I have too."

He lit up like a lightbulb and then leaned in and hugged me, his head resting just underneath my chin. I squeezed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugged him close, just listening to his breathing for a little while.

"Did it really take a massive argument and our friends forcing us into a room together to confess?" I asked, resting my chin on the top of his head.

"Yeah. Yeah I think it did." He was still bright red but he went even redder when I leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, making him bury his face in his hands. "Lachlan!"

"What?" I giggled.

He was just about to reply when the door behind us opened and Mitch came in, a smile on his face.

"I see you've made up then." I grinned.

"I guess you could say that, yeah."