Chapter 1: Deadly Life

Sorry for not posting in a LOOONG time guys! I have had so much school going on with all my college courses and everything I've been having a busy past two months! Also, I realized that this has over a THOUSAND views! You guys make me so happy, thank you so so so so much!! I PROMISE i'll post more often!

Who could have possibly done this? was all anyone could think, or it's what their expressions told me anyway. I had nothing but awful thoughts- I couldn't help but suspect almost everyone around me, I can only trust a couple of people. I feel like I could trust Saiki as well as Homura, Akame, Kanade, and she somewhat trusted Deku. He was a nice person but he has been quite weird ever since the videos had shown up. Right now, we were in the gym all alone with Yuno's dead body- how could Yuno lash out like that? she had sounded so different then she had before. I turned and I saw Astro sitting next to Yuno "Astro, are you going to want to help with the investigation?" I asked him. He looked away "No... I just- I can't bring it in myself to leave her here by herself." I looked at her phone again- Why did it say that? Maybe Yuno killed her but... She was no nice, how could she possible of... killed her? I turned to Usagi who was just standing in one place with a look of shock on her eyes. "Are you alright, Usagi?" She shook her head "No... get me the heck out of here." She started crying and she scrunched into a small ball. I felt bad for her but It's not like I could possibly help her... besides she probably wouldn't trust me enough to let me help her anyway. I turned and headed out of the gym, I pushed the doors open- dreading the place where I would have to go. Each step I took towards my room got heavier- like my feet were in a tub of jelly- except it got deeper as I kept walking.

I opened the door where I saw Saiki and Akame guarding the door in the bathroom, the others were looking for clues about who could have done the deed. I wanted to avoid seeing... the body for as long as possible. I can't even say her name without thinking of all the blood... I looked at my flipped table and the fake sword that we got together, which had fallen off. I leaned over and examined the sword that was taken out of its sheath, the sheath had lost a lot of his glitter in one spot, the sword itself was chipped and there was blood surrounding the area where it was chipped and the broken piece was completely covered in blood was near the bathroom door. There were a couple of slash marks on the wall and on the bathroom door, the bathroom door itself was in bad shape, the door handle was off its hinges, it looked screwed off, and the bottom of the door was chipped from being forced opened.

Whoever killed beat the heck out of her first, I walked towards my desk and looked at the notebook, a page had been torn out but that was the only notable thing, she might have wanted to write a note to me or something. I looked in the trashcan and there wasn't anything in it, so where did the note go? My sewing kit was untouched so I just left it that way. I breathed in before I entered, There was Homura, examining the body. For some reason, I felt that I could trust her. I couldn't stand to look at Kaori's lifeless face, I almost wanted to pass out again. It really wasn't a bad dream... I bent over and sat on my knees, I looked at her hand and there was a hideous looking bruise on the side of her wrist that also was a little swollen and covered in glitter. There was blood coming from her stomach which had a knife in it. I looked higher and I finally saw her face, her mouth was dripping blood and her eyes were clenched shut. Blood had run over one of her eyes and stained her blond hair as it pooled onto the floor.

Homura looked up at me "Lucy, I need to ask you about your door-" I nodded "Oh right. You have to pull it up and then push it to open it, plus the locks are broken, well it was broken before but not like that." Homura looked shocked "Wait really!? That would explain quite a bit... did you tell anyone else?" I frowned "No... well, I told Kaori but that's it." Homura nodded, grabbing her chin with her fingers in a thinking position. "This is good information. Also, did you notice the fact there isn't a single hair on the floor, not even of Kaori?" I looked on the ground "No... that is strange considering..." I looked back at the body, the blow to the head should of knocked some hair out and now that I realize it, the blood on the floor is a bit smudged. "The blow to her head?" Homura finished. "Yes, did you use the lint roller recently beforehand?" I shook my head no "No I haven't but..." I looked towards the lint-roller next to my desk- a lot of it had been used and there was a torn piece on it. Homura grabbed my arm "By the way, there were some numbers written behind her. Zero, Four, Six, One, One." I nodded "okay... I'll see if someone know about it. I sighed, maybe I should look in the incinerator or kitchen trash. I walked out of my room- leaving the others to their own devices.