What happened when I first heard a female pass wind?

I am so sorry but I have locked Hector in his bedroom, I have arrived back breathlessly from the baking hot streets of the city with a fantastic tale to tell you all. Oh Yes, it is I, Stalin.

The funny looking Englishman is out for the evening with his wife. I think they have gone to the cinema. So I am taking the opportunity to tell you of an experience that happened tonight that I shall never forget. Well not for this evening. Tomorrow may be different.

In the future, if you come across me in the streets, please remind me of what I am about to convey to you all. That way I can have a good old belly laugh every time.

The event happened this evening outside of the army barracks. Well in the rear hahaha to be exact.

What I mean is at the rear of the military complex. There houses the local Community Hall and situated next to the outer fencing a few metres away lies the barracks for the females.

 There houses the local Community Hall and situated next to the outer fencing a few metres away lies the barracks for the females

The males are housed at the front of the camp near the Main Guard Post Entrance. It appears the males and females at such a young age are not to be trusted to live next to each other. Segregation was the deemed wisest move for the military leaders to uphold.

I think in my day it was the same as the Police Cadets. I am not sure if anyone knows please let me know.

Anyway, I must not digress. This evening I too was at the back of the barracks squatting under the bushes across the street. My shorts now altered for my safety to a skirt was up above my waist and I was preparing to lose the odd kilo or two. The sound of increasing laughter caught my attention and curiosity. I stayed positioned hidden like a statue and moved only my eyes towards the sounds to my left.

Here I could see about half a dozen bored Police Officers in a round circle receiving instructions from the company Sargeant.

"Now listen up you lot," said the Sargeant with both hands on his hips. There should be no need for weapons this evening. "This is a friendly outing and the enemy will be more than occupied."

This brought a huge roar of laughter from the company of Policemen.

Even the Mother Superior who emerged from behind the Sargeant could be seen smiling. I have seen her in the past. Not sure where, but I think it may be on the mountain ridge above the city.

She paused in front of the policemen and waited until the rancour ceased and silence prevailed. "Please remember "Your Enemy's" quarry are defenceless young ladies and they need your protective arm this evening even if they do not know it. We wish none of these innocent females to become a victim of circumstance under our control." 

Not wishing to displease the Sargeant or the serious looking Nun, the company remained quiet.

The Sargeant looked at the Nun to see if she had anything else to add. She lowered her head as if to give way to him. Well, that is what I presumed. The Sargeant in the next moment deployed his underlings to the various corners of the area to ensure all who would be arriving were within sight of their protective eyes.