The memeary begins.

Lights, camera, meme! Lights everywhere you go. A bright screen illuminates the dark room as you look at your YouTube channel. You just reached ten million subscribers, and you want to make your subscribers happy by giving them a meme that can make them feel satisfied and complete. But, you can't. You are currently at a memer's block trying your hardest to give them the juiciest meme possible. You sigh in frustration and go around and pace the dark room. A drop of sweat rolls down your forehead as you imagine the disappointment your subscribers feel as they see no video, or a shoddy and badly done video.

Cameras everywhere trying to see what went wrong. Your subscribers having high expectations of you, will see you no more higher then a Facebook mom normie if you fail to deliver. You keep thinking of scenarios that reach into the dark depths of your mind. As you keep thinking these scenarios, they start to get darker and you start getting a panic attack. Heart beating fast and incessant. Hands shaking and body quivering as your legs have trouble keeping your body up. 'My subscribers, I can't let them down. They need something that they can laugh, smile, and use my videos to have a mutual bond with people. Not a video they cringe at.' You thought as your meme senses were tingling, you subconsciously walked over to the computer and that's when you saw it. In all of it's Chonker glory. You had an epiphany.

Memes of Big Chungus appear on your Twitter feed, from all of your lovely subscribers. Now you knew what you had to do. You were going to meet Big Chungus himself and try your best to learn all you can, so that you can expand your meme knowledge and give you subscribers something they can never forget. You stood up abruptly as you went to go pack your stuff. You're going on an arduous journey to find Big Chungus, the chonker of memes. You told your adherents that you were going on a quest for true meme enlightenment and that you'll be back soon.
So, with all the bags packed and ready to go. You step outside and you can feel the sunlight hit your (S/C) skin. You sigh and look back to your house one more time before you embark on your journey. "See you soon, my shelter from the outside world!" You announced as you have goodbye to your abode.
Thus! Starting your adventure.