The Unexpected Neighbors... Chapter 3

Braxon and Ariana don't mix... Chapter 3

_____________________________________________________

Riley's POV

The next day my mom actually pushed me out the door to go talk to the girl and Braxon. You obviously know I don't want to but my mom evidently doesn't. This is how it went down.

-FLASHBACK-FLASHBACK-FLASHBACK-FALSHBACK-

"No mom I don't want to go!!!" I screamed as she shoved me through the door. She was seriously getting on my last nerve....

"Aww sweetie just introduce yourself!" She said happily. They were sitting in the yard talking together as if they hated it. If I had a brother or sister then I would too.

"Fine!" I got outside to make her happy and walked over to their yard. "Uhh, Hi Braxon.." I smiled and waved my hand a little. He suddednly looked up at me and smiled a little.

"Hi Riley.. Umm this is my sister Ariana." He introduced me to her and his blonde hair blew in the wind a little. Ariana looked up at me and smirked. She didn't bother to say anything, except this.

"Whatever..." And layed down on the green grass. I looked at Braxon and he apoligized for Ariana's behavior. I explained that my mom thought it would be good for me to see kids my age and I should see them, but left out the part of not wanting to go afraid that I would hurt his feelings.

"Cool, so Ariana you mind if Riley stays here for a while?" Braxon asked Ariana and I hoped she would. I do think Braxon is cute but not cute enough to spend time with him everyday.

"Yes, I do mind. Now leave girl." She said harshly. What happened to the theory that she was so sweet and nice and always excited like my mom but for my mom she is only excited for some reason I do not know..

"Ariana! Don't be mean to her!" Braxon demanded Ariana. Ok I think Braxon likes me... Crap. I don't like him though!!

"It's fine, I will go home if you want." Finding the most awesome excuse ever to leave is awesome. Also his response was even awesomer!

"You sure?" He asked I smiled that my plan had worked. If I even had a plan...

"It's okay! Bye Braxon, Bye Ariana!" I skipped away happily. Braxon said bye but Ariana of course didn't. When I walked in the house my mom layed her devilish eyes on me. "Uhh hello to you too." I said sarcastically.

"Why are you here already?" She interrigated me. Curious moms aren't fun just let me tell you. She will ask a bunch of questions again like last time.

"'Cause the girl, Ariana, was mean to me so Braxon is mad at her and Ariana asked me to leave so I did." I started and continued my sentence, "I think Braxon is the only nice one, mom." I layed on the couch like my old lazy self and turned the t.v. on.

"What did you do to Ariana?" She asked like I was the blame for all of this crap. I looked at her and told her this.

"Nothing, she is just an ass." But that was the wrong thing to say 'cause she slapped me. Didn't really hurt but I didn't tell her that because I would just get it again. "Uhhmm I meant jackass..." I said to late and got slapped again. Ok mom I am like 16 I can say anything I want!

"DO NOT SAY THAT AGAIN! Do you hear me." It came out more like a demand instead of a question, but yeah I heard her.

"Yes ma'am." I said politly but still having attitude. I couldn't care less. I trudged upstairs and logged onto facebook. Nobody is on except my friend Gigi. Yay! Gigi is basically the best friend ever and my only friend but I love her sooo much! (No homo lol)

Chat Convo

________________________________________

G(GIGI):Hey! :D

R(RILEY):Wazzup gurl

G:Not much you?

R:Uhmm a lott!! You know those people moving in beside my house?

G:Yep Why?

R:Well they moved in yesterday.. :/

G:Ohhhh!!! What are they like is there a hot boy?! 0_o

R:They all have different personalitys and I haven't met the parents but I met that Ariana girl and Braxon her brother and yeah he is purreetty darn cute! :))

G:OMG I HAVE TO COME OVER!! :D

R:My mom won't let you though.. :/

G:Why!? D:

R:Cause she is going crazy.

G:Why she is always crazy! ;)

R:Your right :)

G:Well gtg see ya bye and love ya like a sista!

R:Same here!!! :D *Kiss kiss* Lol Bye Gi!

Gigi is offline....

_____________________________________________________

I sighed and shut the computer down. I decided to go take a walk while the Docksons weren't outside.

Braxon's POV

___________________________________________________

After Riley left I ran to Ariana and told her my plan. The plan was we lead Riley inside our house and take her to my room. I kiss her and she likes it 'cause everyone likes me. Then I kiss her neck and soon enough I bite it. Do you know what I am yet!? Here see if you are right..

A:Werewolf

B.Vampire

C.Fish

Ok now that was easy, for most of you. If you got the fish I advise you to go see a doctor, and hurry!! Yup I am a vampire *Scary music*. How many people have I killed for their blood, hundreds of thousands, and it is soo refreshing. Since I don't eat I couldn't eat those freaking cookies;didn't they smell delicous! Anyway Ariana is going to 'pretend' that she likes Riley and so will I.. So will I...

Do you like this story!?

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Fan!!!!