𝙆 𝙄 𝙎 𝙎

WORD COUNT | 1462

DISCLAIMER: SEXUAL ASSAULT

The sweet scent invaded Midoriya's senses like a viral disease, it was uncomfortable yet so very tempting. His vision began to blur steadily and soon even the face of the incriminating prince before him became unrecognisable, fading into a mix of snow white and rose red.

He felt himself being picked up off the floor which he had previously slumped onto before being briefly carried towards a bed as his body was laid down gently, the feeling of the soft mattress enveloping him as he welcomed the cosy atmosphere. With each moment that passed, the green haired boy continued to let his guard down as the aphrodisiac traveled through his blood stream. It was as if he was a walking puppet, simply lying lifeless yet aroused. He wanted so desperately to be relieved but he also knew that this was definitely not how he wanted to be rid of his aching lust.

His cheeks were now dusted with a rosy pink as drool escaped his lips involuntarily, he clawed at the collar of his shirt, wanting to rid him of the restricting clothing. It was as if the sun was spitefully glaring down at him, his body soared to high temperatures. Whimpering at the uncomfortable feeling of his clothes sticking to his skin due to sweat he opened his eyes half lidded as he continued to fumble with his buttons carelessly, now unconscious of what room he was in and who he was with. Foreign hands began to unbutton his shirt in a swift manner, they were smooth and milky and with each brush of skin against skin, Midoriya felt his stomach tingle. He was fighting to win back his rationality with all his might.

It was as if two beings was inside his body at that current point; his usual logical self and his dual lust ridden personality. And as much as the green haired boy hated to admit it, the drug was enhancing the erotic deprivation of his body.

With his last ounce of coherency, his now weak fingers pushed against the hand that was taking off his crumpled shirt as he muttered towards the dominating prince atop of him, 'S-stop'. His voice came out limp and defeated until a gasp escaped his lips involuntarily as an icy cold hand touched his chest lightly before feeling the expanse of his small waist.

'Why are you resisting?' The hetereochromia prince asked in utter confusion as his thumbs drew circles on the sensitive spot of Midoriya's hips, making them buckle hopelessly. Locking his fingers around the thin wrists of Midoriya, he pinned down both his hands with only one of his own, constraining the helpless boy. Moving downwards so that his lips brushed against the vulnerable omega's ears flirtatiously, his whispers sent shivers down the servant's spine, 'I'll rid you of the pain you're feeling.'

With his hands now out of use, Midoriya's chest laid susceptible to attack as well as revealing his slender figure. The buttons of his shirt were now fully undone as well as the buckle of his belt, the latter to which the green pupil male had no recall of whatsoever. It only panicked him all the more as he realised just how vulnerable he was as he was held in a hostage position. The defenseless boy tried to use his legs to push the figure on top of him off only to hear a low chuckle instead as his attempt to escape was shut down quickly.

'Fiesty? I like that too.' The two toned haired boy smirked as he licked the corners of his mouth side by side, wondering which parts of the boy in front of him he should feast on first. He was pleased to find that running his fingertips along the waistband of the emerald eyed omega elicited an erotic whimper.

Midoriya, however, was at his wits end. Despite trying his mightiest to resist the aphrodisiac from clouding his judgment he soon found that his sense of panic was replaced by disparity as his rationality was fading bit by bit and with each agonising second that passed, he no longer cared for the identity of the one was going to release him from the painful aroma of lust.  It was as if the senses in his body was dosing off one by one.  Closing his eyes in defeat, there was only one thing on the suffering omega's mind, a pair of blood striking pupils.