Neil : have food then sleep!

Avni only could nod! Neil brought food and starts feeding her. Neil was going to feed her another bite when Avni stopped him. He looked at confusingly at her. Avni took bite of roti and dipped in curry and brought to his mouth.

Avni : I know you haven't eat too! Please have it for me!

Without saying anything he too the bite. Both feed each other and finished having their dinner. Neil wiped her tears but didn't ask about as he knew she wouldn't say it. Neil made her lay down.

Neil : sleep!

He was going to go when Avni held his hands. He looks at her.

Avni : will you able to sleep without hugging me!

He didn't say a word. She knew he is angry with her but didn't ask.

Avni : please sleep beside. I know you don't want but I can't sleep without hugging you!

Neil nods and lays beside and takes her in his arm. Neil closed his eyes. While Avni looks at him with tears eye.

Avni ( Mind) he didn't even kiss my forehead or cheek. Neil why you ignoring me that you didn't want sleep with me!

She also closed and soon sleep as she was tried over that she cried.

Neil opened his eyes and looks at her.

Neil ( mind) I know what you are thinking but I want to you to share your problem with me!

He kissed her forehand and closed his eye again and slept.

Next morning Avni woke first but frowned seeing empty bed. She wiped tears Corner of eye and went to fresh up. After fresh up, she went down to see everyone expect from Neil.

She hugged Bebe.

Avni : good morning.

Bebe : good morning. How are you feeling now.

Avni : better.

Avni then wished others good morning too and sat on her chair. Swetha placed breakfast in Avni plate. Avni looks at her plate then at Swetha.

Swetha: Finish it all. I am seeing you skipping your meals.

Avni pleaded her but didn't work.

Sewtha: it won't work. Come eat it.

Avni starts eating while Bebe asked her something.

Bebe: Avni where is Neil.

Before could Avni reply. Swetha spoke.

Swetha : Bebe Neil went to Khanna industrial.

Bebe : but it's not weekend.

Avni knew he is ignoring her. She kept silently and Finished her breakfast.

Avni : ma, I will leave now.

Swetha nods. Riya and Avni left for collage.

In collage.
Avni and Riya entered in class but seeing coward. Both looked each other.

Avni : what's going on.

Students looks at her.
One of the student moved, now Avni and Riya can see the why coward was for. But what they saw made them shock.

Both again looked at each other then back to front.

Avni : why are creating scene here.

But she didn't get answer. Avni went close and sat down.