She but her lip to control herself from crying. Apoorva noticed her behavior and asked her what happened. She said nothing and ran to her room.

This couldn't be true.

This cannot be her.

What if Sam was really with her?

That thought itself made her cry even more.

No no no..... I cannot doubt him.

I should ask him about all this.

She thought and called Sameer but his phone was switched off. She thought of going and meet him at his office.

She also got calls from Jai and Rads but she didn't respond to them. She first wanted to talk to Sam. She knows for what they are calling maybe they also saw the news. It will be better if she talks to Sam first and then she can explain to them about it.

She stormed out of her house with fear as to what she will hear from Sam. Will she able to bear the truth?

No! He promised me that he will not hurt me again.

Yes! He will not hurt me.

It might be just a misunderstanding.

She consoled herself and started driving to Sam's office. Her mind went down the memory lane seeing those pictures.

She never thought of seeing her again back in her life. But the question is what was Sam doing with her makes her restless.

She was the girl who snatched away her best friend from her.

She was the girl who is responsible for their fight with Sameer.

She was the girl because of whom they had to abondon their best friend Sam for 2 years.

She was the girl who snatched away her first love and made her cry for years.

She was the girl who is responsible for their heartbreaks.

Tanya.

Piyu thought bitterly.

It's the name she hates and despises the most.

And now she is back in her life which are raising unnecessary doubts in her mind.

What if she came back to snatch Sam away from her again?

What if she is back to take revenge on her?

What if she came back to ruin everything again?

These doubts itself are clenching her heart. She doesn't know what will happen to her if all these come true.
She shook her head and shrugged away those awful thoughts.

She stopped at Sameer's office and took a deep breath to calm herself. She got down from her car and slowly walked towards the building.

She stepped out of the elevator and walks towards his office.

" Hello Maam." Priya greeted her smiling.

" Hi, Is Sam here?" Piyu asked her trying to smile.

" He is there maam, I think you saw the news. Those media people had made a big issue out of a small business meeting which created a havoc in the office. " Priya said huffing.

Listening this Piyu relaxed a little. Maybe she is thinking too much. Maybe it was just a business meeting or maybe she was another girl not Tanya. Maybe she also misunderstood like others.