Art Class

Jeon Jungkook
-Schools resident fuckboy
- Secretly lusting after a blonde ballet dancer

Jeon Jungkook -Schools resident fuckboy- Secretly lusting after a blonde ballet dancer

Park Jimin
-Schools resident ballerina

Park Jimin -Schools resident ballerina

_^_^_^_^_

Art class

The previously denuded branches offered their wands of tight green bud to the brilliant rays of spring. The wind had lost its bite, it had become ambient, blowing branches and tousling the hair of school children as they raced around - but no longer stealing their warmth. From the gardens waved the yellow bloom of daffodils, the fluffy clouds up above happily waving back down at them.

The school bell rang and the hallways immediately fluctuated in population as students raced around meeting friends and attending their next class.

However one group of boys were certainly not in a rush, for their feet shuffled slowly across the oak floors scuffing their leather shoes as they went about the action.

"I swear if Mrs Su doesn't let me move I'm gonna throw hands." Jungkook complained slamming his locker shut resulting in the rest of them shaking.

"He's funny and attractive why are you complaining?" Hoseok stated already fully aware of who Jungkook was moaning about once again.

"He's a ballerina brat." Jungkook deadpanned again looking at each of his friends in turn to try and get his point across, although it always failed.

"There's nothing wrong with ballet Jungkook." Namjoon sighed clearly bored of the topic at hand.

"Why do you pretend to hate him?" Jin inquired blushing red at a boy who winked in his direction only for Namjoon to pull him towards his chest immediately and send a death glare in the others direction to scare him away.

"I do hate him."

"Kookie why do you lie? The sexual tension between you both is almost painful to watch." Yoongi's voice questioned opening the door to their next class.