Problem (Rouxls Kaard x Gaurd! reader)

(Hello I know its been awhile since I've published anything and I'm sorry! Anways I'm going to catch up on all of your request starting with this one! Hope you enjoy.)
_____________________________________

You where the head guard of Card Castle. You where very proud to have such a great title. Especially since you've worked very hard to get here. It took lots of dedication and time and showing your loyalty to get such a place. Although the King mostly keept people in place with his threating ways there was always some person who would act as if the rules didn't comply and it was your job to put that always got away with it. Rouxls Kaard. Being the duke of puzzles really had its advantages. Many admires, always being looked up to , and most annoying to you was that he made his own rules and everyone was okay with it. This really got you mad. He wasn't even good at what he did. His puzzles where simple and he didn't bother to make them better and when they don't work he acts surprised.  He didn't do anything to deserve all the respect he was getting. He was nothing but an egotistical brat who needed to know how place. And you where going to do just that. You wouldn't let this chaos last anymore. Right now you where on your way to meet the duke now. You weren't exactly sure on where he was but his shop was your best bet. During your walk the people of card castle gave there proper greetings. Even if they all fawn over Rouxls they still respected you. You enter the elevator to the floor where his shop was set up. Finally after some waiting you made it there. You walk up to doors of his shop. The interior and exterior where around the same color of everything else. I walk inside. There's not much but everything is perfectly in place. Just how you liked it. You would have expected him laying on his countertop like he sways does but he wasn't there. You look around into another room. There he was sitting down and he had a visitor. Not far from him was the young prince himself.  Being the head hard for the king also meant that you had to protect Lancer aswell. The boy was odd but you didn't mind. You enjoyed his company actually. He even gave you a nickname. Strong mom. That's what he would call you. Most people would be annoyed by somthing like that. But not you. You felt honored that he saw you as mother figure. What really bugged you was that he also called Rouxls a similar same but instead of strong mom it was lesser dad. Sad even the prince looked up to him. They must have finally noticed you at the door because you felt somthing hit against you leg and stay there. You look down to see lancer hanging onto your leg with a smile. "Strong mom! What are you doing here?" You give a small smile before patting his head gently. "Hello young prince, I need to have a talk with the duke of puzzles ." "About what?!" Lancer asked curiously. You told him it was grown up stuff and he leaves. Not without saying bye of course.  Rouxls watches you after hearing his name. What is she doing here? He wondered. He was pretty surprised to see you. You haven't exactly talked to each other for years since you became a head guard and he was in charge of puzzles. Before that happened the two of you would spend time almost everyday after your training. It was just walks in the dungeon and small talk. You about your work and him about his shop and worms. You could say that the two of you where best friends. But over time things just changed and you both stoped meeting up at the dungeon. You look over at Rouxls before going to take a seat next to him. For a bit it was just awkward silence but then you finally spoke up. "Rouxls I sent myself here for a reason." He didn't look at you but he was listening.  "And what beith thy problem (y/n)?" You look at him in the eyes to show what you where about to say was serious. "The problem is you Rouxls." The look on his face was pure disbelief, confusion and hurt. "(Y/n) what thou by me?" He was very confused. What did he do to make his old friend feel that there was a problem between the two. He hasn't done anything wrong has he? "It's your rules, Kaard. How you play this "game". You can't just make people fall for you against there will. I know what your doing and I'm tired of you abusing your power for such stupid things! Your voice was staring to raise as you remember the things he did. "And not only that, you rewrote the rules so you get put in charge of puzzles and traps instead of me! Your already the only duke here but you wanted more attention so you tricked the king to making you in charge instead. I would understand if was for the greater good but your not even good at what you do!" Your words where starting to get harsh but you where to mad to stop. "What if something happened huh?! What the kingdom was under attack?! We wouldn't have a chance to make a plan because you wanted to use your power to make sure you got all of the attention instead of making things better like you where supposed to!"  You finished your ranting and begun to calm down. You've noticed that he hasn't said anything yet. You look over at him and you started to regret some of the things you've said. "(Y/n) I'm sorry..." His face looked droopy and his eyes looked looked glossy. You look to see some little drop marks on his clothing. He was crying but didn't make a sound. "Your right. I tooketh your job.I tooketh attention away from thou....I stopedeth meeting up for are walks because I was too caught up in my own ego and I'm sorry..." At the moment you didn't know what to do so you sat and listened. "I'll try to do better with my job...and..I want to try and fix this problem between us." You didn't respond and stood up about to leave. But before you go you stop at the door. "Tomorrow. late noon. In the dungeon." His frown soon turned into a smile.

_____________________________________
(That was probably my longest one shot. (Even if it was only a few sentences) but I hope you guys enjoyed! Also sorry at the end I don't know how to type with Rouxls way if speech so I just imagine that during emotional moments his words turn more normal to be more serious.)