Chapter 25 ~ Traitor

Ok let's rewind a little bit
Mr Jeon POV
"I think it's time we get this over with" I say with a smirk
"You know what to do" I say and then lean back in my chair.

It's been a few weeks and I thought if I let them enjoy and think everyone is normal and usual Jungkook wont suspect anything yet he still is suspicious however he isn't going to be there when his previous girl dies.

I sent out a mission for him and the boys so they will be on that mission however the only one home is that girl, so if she's alone my hitman can kill her and then head out whilst I keep Jungkook and his hyungs occupied with a mission but a group that are unknown to them but work under me will attack them.

The plan is simple really and it will get the job done and hopefully my son will be back to his cold hearted unfazed side.

I sit in my seat for some time nearly dozing off hiwever the sound of my phone buzz alerts me and I see the message.

"Boss she isn't here"

My eyebrows crinkle in confusion, what? How is she not in the house? She stays at home all the time, she cannot take a step out of the house unless... wait a second she only can listen to Jungkook so he must've sent her somewhere.

" retreat" I send a text back.

I call my son and he says he will be here right away.

*

Jeon Jungkook POV

I shoot another guy in the leg as he nearly kills me, where are these guys coming from?

We just needed to collect something and I have never seen these guys before.

"Hey your phones been buzzing it's your dad" jimin says

I take the phone and place it against my ear

" ok I'll be on my way" I say

Jimin looks at me " what does he want?"

" he said he needed to talk to me" I say

"Shall I come along?" He asks

"No it's cool just go home, haewon is alone" I say

"Ok, I'll meet u at home " jimin says before taking off.

I make my way over to my fathers office in his hideout and I knock on the door, I enter and see him at his desk.

"Ah Jungkook I need to speak to you " He says

"Go ahead" I say

"Where's that chick of yours?"

"She's at home why?"

"Don't lie Jungkook because she isn't at home"

"She is-wait why do you want to know about her whereabouts anyway?" I ask suspiciously

He shrugs "I maybe want revenge" before I snap something whacks the back of my head making me fall and black out.

*
Present time

This is no use , they will kill her and it will be all my fault when they do.

None of the hyungs are at home they are all out for missions I had jimin with me and I sent him home.

Yes that's great but how will he protect her. I cannot sit around and wait for the door to open I need to exit this place as quick as I can.

Without panicking I check the door thouroughly and I check the room for something small and sharp.

On the trolly I find a pin as I root through if of the draws and I go upto to the door and try opening it but I hear movement.

"Shit" I hiss and sit where I was before holding my head as if I just woke up and in pain.

My father walks in along with.. Jin?

My eyes widen at the sight of him here, he wears a poker face and just gives me the cold shoulder.

"What the fuck?" I whisper

"Are you seriously working with him?" I say in disbelief and then I shake my head in disgrace.

"I trusted you" I hiss at him getting up

"Jungkook sit the fuck down and just tell us where she is" my father says rudely

"I don't know I left her at home before I came" I say slowly for them to understand more clearly.

"Where could she be?" He asks looking at me

"She's never left the house before how am I supposed to know" I say

He shakes his head in disappointment and leaves the room. Jin following behind but leaving a gap, he turns and closes the door locking it behind him.

Out of everyone , Jin hyung has betrayed me and is now working against me and on top of all this haewon is missing.

If she isn't at home, where is she? She has no where else to go....
Or does she?

A/N
Hey y'all
Update is here, haewon is missing and Jin is a traitors what's next 😂
I'll be updating very soon
Hope you enjoyed
Thanks for reading
I love y'all
Until next time
Peaceout ✌️