Chapter 12 ~ thunder and lightning

Kim Haewon POV
I'm shaken awake and a pair of familiar eyes lock with mine

"Hey" he says

I rub the sleep from my eyes and say "hi, what time did you come back?"

His eyes search mine and then he says "I came back just like 10 minutes ago and I was looking for you"

"Really?" I say feeling bad

He puts his hand out and I enclose mine with it as he pulls me up without difficulty

"What you doing sleeping outside jungkooks door?"He asks curiously

"It's a long story" I say and then he nods his head and pulls me along with him

"I need to you to help me with something" he says
"Ok" I say and get dragged along with him

I never knew I would grow fond of Jimin, I mean at the beginning he was the one who scared the sh*t out of me when he interrogated me but somehow we've become close over the 3 weeks.

We walk to his room and he opens the door and I walk inside, this is the first time I've been in his room normally we talk in my room but I guess he really needs me to do something.

The room is spacious Jungkook's room is much larger in comparison to this room but it still is a grand room.

There is a bed pushed up against the far wall with bedside drawers on both sides
The room is very very messy, clothes are hanging from the bed and chairs,a pile of clothes are stacked on a chair in the corner of the room next to his dressing table. The room reminds me of home and a tear stings my eye. I concentrate on the matter at hand before I burst into tears for a petty reason again.

"What did you need me doing?"

"Can you help tidy my room up its a tip and your a girl so I thought maybe you could help me" he says and I start laughing whole heartedly then he joins in, his eyes closing and his smile reaches his eyes when he laughs along.

I smile "if only you knew"

"If only I knew what?" He asks

"Ask Momo she will tell you her opinion in detail" I say

"Ok, anywho let's get cleaning" he says
I begin to stuff the clothes that need laundry into the laundry bag and put the clean clothes away as Jimin folds them or either puts them on a hanger.

After all the clothes and most of the room is complete.

I sort the bed out and straighten the bedsheets and make the bed look presentable, I stand back and nearly trip on something. I stumble but don't fall and I'm about to kick whatever nearly made me fall and die (note exaggeration). I look at the shiny silver chain on the floor and pick it up to examine it,at the centre it holds a piece with engraving on it and a truck of memories hit me.

I know this chain, the boys features become clearer in my mind and I wonder what his chain is doing here?
I place the chain on the bedside table and make a mental note to ask about that later.

Is it coincidence?

I see a cardboard box sticking out from under the chest drawer and I pull it out.

"Jimin whats in this?"
He pokes his head out from his walk-in wardrobe and walks towards me eyeing the box curiously.

"I don't know, me and Jungkook swapped rooms about a few months ago I guess it's his but let's check it anyway"
I place the heavy box on the bed
I open it up and there are many things in there, it's almost as if he has been storing all his memories in here.