Was it just a dream?

My eyes slowly fluttered open, sunlight shone through the window i stretched my arms and smiled. WAIT! what! sunlight.. window. My eyes searched my surroundings i was in a bed, my bed to be exact in my room INSIDE MY HOUSE.

'Ok hold up how d hell did i get here and when? All i remember was...

~~Flashback~~

Mum : bye honey we'll be back soon ok *kisses my forehead*

Dad: yes and dont let any strangers in the house, keep the doors locked , Be safe ..blah..blah

Me: tired of the same lecture

Jake: *rolls eyes* *smirks* ok mom! dad!

* everyone turns to jake* letz go *shoos mum and dad out of the house* *jake turns to me just before he leaves with a worried expression* yo sis stay safe and he kisses my head then exited our house

I sat down to watch the human centipede *grossssssss*

Knock at door dun dun dun and blah blah blah

End Of Flashback...

And now im here * scratches head in thought* ' you must've had a dream dingbat' snaps fingers

" .Of coursssse i just had a dream i mean thats the 'only' logical explanation for this its not like paranormal activity or something" hahahaah? i laugh unsure of wt i just said

I jumped out of bed not wanting to get a stupid nightmare in the way of a beautiful day (at least i hope its beautiful) i haven't seen my friends in ages well 1 week but whose counting. I had a quick shower blow dried my hair changed clothes applied light make up looked at my self one last time in the mirror i was wearing black skinnies a white t shirt that said keep calm and... EAT FOOD! with a black leather jacket and ran down stairs in search for breakfast.

"Mom! Dad! Mummmmmmmzy poooo!" 'huh that usually works okkkk'

I ran up stairs checked everywhere mum and dads room jake's room, my room, storeroom, toilet..room nada so i ran back downstairs i checked the: living room, dinning room, garden, the super creepy basement, the kitchen, the conservatory and nothing no one was here and their was not even one note text or phone call weirdddd.

I turned pale wh..what if my dream was not really a dream but actually happened no that cant be right but what if it is "oh shut up brain your not helping"

But Im sure anyway that nothin happened and that mum is doin some errands dads at work or his mates and jake's at uni. Speaking of which im 25 minutes late for college and its first day grrrreat.

I left the house with an apple jumped into my car and set of for college i had been driving for about 10 minutes now when the question pondered on me. Was it really just a dream?

Soo heres my update i am sincerely sorry for the wait plz forgive me 😔 i hope u liked it and some serious shts bout to go down

COMMENT

And

VOTE

Plz....peace

zaynab😁