Ca...casey?

I got to caseys house within 10 minutes , since we are best friends i had her house key. I unlocked the door and leaned against it panting whilst holding onto my knees for support , i called out for casey as i tried to get my breath back
"Case...casey..case.."
Taking a deep breath i looked up and saw casey well...her back, she was sitting on a wooden chair facing the window opposite her. This is weird...
"Casey..?" i called out to her but she didnt reply. Okkk
Cautiously i started walking towards her.
"Ca..casey...?" still she didnt speak
Once i was right behind her i slowly reached out my hand and touched her shoulder she was ice cold.
I gasped at the sudden and unusual cold temperature retracting my hand so fast my bone could've snapped.

Worried and hurriedly, I walked around her till i was facing the front of my emotionless friends body .
My eyes almost popped out of their sockets, i jumped backwards while grabbing my mouth to stop me from screaming. As my tears started spilling
"Casey..." my voice almost inaudible .
She was in a white dress covered in blood that was dripping from her pale face, her eyes were white her neck looked as if it had been sliced and sewn back on. She looked frozen, unable to move, her lifeless body just sat there her feet and lap tied to the chair .

Shaking i called out to my friend hoping she would somehow come back to life
" Ca..casey why who would do this?!CASEY PLEASE n..no" i held onto casey her blood staining my clothes sobbing, rocking her back and forward i whispered a stupid but cute song we used to sing as children into her ear as more tears threatened to spill from my eyes "b..best friends .. fo...forever i love you and y..ou love me.." My voice cracked but i managed to chuckle ever so slightly to myself, my eyes bloodshot red from the tears and my cheeks and nose rosy.

My head started to spin "what i..is happening?.."
I started to feel uneasy as if something was watching me. suddenly a cold breeze hit the back of my neck sending shivers down my spin. My body tensed as i slowly turned around i saw that Casey's window had opened slightly i relaxed my muscles. Shaking i walked towards the window and closed it. Hold up how'd this even open!?

I heard a low chuckle from behind me my body tensing once again, i was going to be sick
"Awww you really are pathetic the girls dead and your talking to her " It
Laughed evilly
I steadily turned around facing a tall ,black, misty like figure.
"You did this didnt you ! " I screamed yet terrified that i could die at any moment
"Haha so you are smart how nice" It replied so easily
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" i yelled in disgust
"Now listen here you little brat shut up so this can be done quickly you little sh**" It screamed as if through gritted teeth
" Wh..what" i whispered now afraid for my life i took a step back
And again the figure for some unknown reason pulled out this time a chainsaw covered in blood from no where, coming towards me all i could do was scream and then everything went black...again...

HEY GUYSSS sorry for not updating in like forever and AHHH OMD this book has like over 400 reads thats crazy thankkkks oh and this is NOT the last chappie 😅😉so dont worry for those of u that do love u all theirs a BIG twist coming up at least to me it is...
And plzzzzz comment what you think i need feed back
Vote and follow me till next time (wenever i update hopefully soon ...maybe lol)
Banyazzzzz:)