Where are they?

A/n

hey i just wanted to say that when someone is thinking to themselves there will usually be 'quotation marks on it and it will be in italic' or it'll say i thought which is pretty obvious well i seem really stupid now..

*******
I reached for the handle and started to think about what could happen if i did open the door. My mind was elsewhere now, just then i thought about my parents and brother the fact they hadn't come back from where ever it was my dad said they went, hadn't crossed my mind till now. They were supposed to be back at eight, if i was correct ( which of course i was ..get it cause im never wrong. -_- yhhh anyways )
the clock read 11:30. Now that i thought about it, where were they? 'Great now you've got another dumb thing to worry about sav.'I rolled my eyes at the thought. I was only a 17 year old girl after all and if i did open the door what would happen? Right ..Who was here so late at night? If it was a killer, wouldnt they already have broke open the door or some crazy shizzz like that???Soon so many questions drifted into my mind, i was sure to have a headache later on. Plus the fact i had just watched the human centipede did not help my situation and was not one of my brightest ideas.

A/n plz comment,vote and whatever the last thing was that i wrote last time was. Anyway umm... i will upload soon maybe tomorrow i don't know but i will upload k at least if one person comments I'll know that i should upload.

✌~~~~~~✌

Zee..