I have to be dreaming

Okay, so hey guys i havent updated in a while now and for that im truely sorry but i ended up passing my exams yay so any way forget bout my life story and heres another chappy for rhose who like my book and im dedicating it to NaughtyWolf and llSADZYll for being great and somewhat retarded(sadz) friends ... enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My jaw dropping a little and my heart speeding up again, it definantly wasn't Matt or case(casey savannahs bff). Now i was really starting to freak out. Breathing heavily i felt my whole body trembling. Without a second thought i ran towards my front door, but before i knew it the red oak door slammed shut in my face, sending me stumbling backwards i some how regained my balance before falling over.

I felt a gust of wind brush past me, causing me to shiver and the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end. "Savaaaaaaannaaah," a small whispering yet intimidatingly fearful voice cooed.

Beads of sweat trickling down my forehead.I was starting to feel sick the inside of my stomach did a flip flop.

"Savaaaaannaaah," the invisible persons voice whispered again.

This time an uneasy feeling was bubbling up inside me, causing me to feel lightheaded.' I have to be dreaming.'

"Oh, savannah don't faint yet, that'll take all the fun out of torturing you," 'it' said in a dangerously low voice.

"Wh...o are you?Wh...what a...are you? Where are y...you?"i tried to stop myself stuttering but i couldn't i was scared as much as i hated the fact. God i don't even think this much fear is healthy for me, " look Jeremy, matt, case i know its you, so stop it, RIGHT NOW!," i shouted un-sure with what i just said.

'He' started to chuckle evilly," Oh, but savannah I'm not Jeremy, matt or casey and I'm definantly not one of your mates...."

One more thing...

DONT WORRY HAFIZ! i haven't forgotten uuuuu i will update soon

comment vote and plz tell me if u like my book I'm getting the felling not many people do 😥