Chp 10 We Named Our Group Lunas Mortem

We got up today and the group head back to the guild, again, hopefully no more fights occur and I can finally get a quest done. Yesterday I was able to give Miss Woods the herbs for the other day but I haven't been able to have a moment of peace since I ganged up with this lot. Well there should be some new quests today, maybe I could persuade them into one that isn't to tiresome.

Rachel was the first through the door as usual and the whole group walked up to the quest board also gaining a few states from everyone around. We all looked at the quests that looked 'fun' and my relaxing day didn't look great.

Ogre subjugation
Goblin general subjugation
Sea dungeon investigation
Giant wasp subjugation
Rare herb collection in the mountains
Escort mission- Count Petrus Wraith.

.. How do you guys think it's fun?

"I don't know which one to pick what do you guys think."- Rachel.

"I think we should do the herb one."- Shane.

Hmm.. decent.

"We could but it could take days to get there and then we have to come back, we could always take some days of school. Since we're in the top class we are allowed to leave occasionally on quests."- Matthew.

Noo.... why do it then.

"That's boring, why don't we do a monster subjugation." Luke.

"How about we do nothing. I don't want to work with Azrail any longer."- Hyxel.

For once I actually agree with you Hyxel.

"I know how about we do the escort one. We haven't done one in a while. It's right here in town as well. Escort requests are hard to come by and it would be a good experience for Azrail."- Rachel.

"I would rather not."- Hyxel.

Same. Rachel shot Hyxel a venomus glare, which made Hyxel back down. I'm not sure why they all do what Rachel wants. I think it's her energetic and innocent- like aura and her pure unwavering stubbornness that makes it hard to change her mind.

".."- rest of group.

I guess we're doing the escort one then. At least I don't have to travel that far. It says that more than one group can take this quest too so hopefully I won't have to do much. Rachel snatched the piece of paper front he board and ran over to the counter while the rest of us walked after. Rachel passed the request over to Miss Woods. She said that was fine but she also talked to us about the guild cards.

"Actually I'm glad you're here the guild cards are actually being changed and everyone has to have theirs renewed. They added a new function called party. It means you can have more people together and to be connected by a name on their cards. We had a problem with people going on quests together and then when they got the reward they refused to share and said there was no proof they were working together."- Miss Woods.

"Oh really, the guild cards are hardly ever changed, so exciting. It's terrible somebody would do something like that though, I wouldn't even think of betraying my friends."- Rachel.

"Well I'll accept your request but I think we should get all your cards renewed and put it on the new one so you don't have to change over the request to the new card mid way."- Miss Woods.

"You can do it right now actually, we called in an appraiser in for a bit, who'll be helping out since the whole guild needs a new card and crystals are quite slow. She should be down the hall in one of the meetings. If I'm correct she's with a couple of people now but you shouldn't have to wait long she is quite good at her job and should be finished quickly."- Miss Woods.