Chp 3 Entering the Academy

After I woke up I decided I should go do a quest, I didn't really want to but I can't do nothing people would get suspicious if I was able to pay for all these things without working since there are no welfare systems in this world, hmph how bothersome.

I walked out of the inn still capturing a few stares from passer-bys, I entered the guild and walked up to Miss Woods.

"Hello Miss Woods is there any new requests today."

"Yes Azrail there is, there are some subjugation quests or herb collection quests.There are escort requests but you can't do them until you get to D class."

"Thank you Miss, in that case I'll take herb collection."

I decided on herb collection it seemed more my style, I could most likely defeat the monsters but it seems like unnecessary work and besides I could always take a nap when collecting herbs.

As I was imaging being able to sleep in a forest among the trees and stuff someone else interrupted me annoyingly.

"Oh taking herb collection requests you wimp you don't have the guts to fight monsters do ya, even if a twerp like you had any strength at all you'd still run away with your tail between your legs right ya twerp?" - Annoying idiot.

This guy was big and musclely and had an idiotic grin plastered on his face as you would expect from your average meathead.

"Excuse me Mr. Sane the guild requests that conflicts are not to happen within the guild to avoid fights and
damage to the property." - Miss Woods.

"Oh Wimp, ya gettin' ya girlfriend to stuck up for you, eh." - Mr.Sane (Annoying idiot).

That caused Miss Woods to blush again.

"Mr. Sane I would appreciate it if you would not accuse Miss Woods of being in a relationship with me, you might offend her and I do not appreciate your unkind words towards me either.Well if you excuse me I will take my leave then.

Miss Woods I shall take that herb collection request please. Goodbye then Mr. Sane." - Me

I really wanted to punch that guy but I didn't want to draw anymore attention than needs be because the attention I already have is bothersome. So I will just have to settle with labelling him as an annoying idiot.He did not seem to like my answer to him though and it seemed I wasn't going to leave without a fight *sigh* I really do get in a lot of situations that cause me trouble don't I?

"Hey, stop get back here twerp I ain't done with you, don't think that you won't get away without a fight." - Mr.Sane (Annoying idiot).

Ah, my prediction is correct.How bothersome.

"I do hope we can settle this without violence Mr.Sane." - Me

I accidently let a bit of bloodlust slip out I couldn't really help it though he was annoying and he really irritated me.

He froze for a second but quickly regained his composure assuming it was a skill I had. He was wrong though it wasn't a skill just me letting some of my emotion show. Nobody else seemed to notice though, I must've been able to pinpoint it at him.

Mr. Sane seemed annoyed I was ignoring him and came at my head with a punch. What a straight, head forward approach, it lacked any elegance at all. I didn't really do much except move at the speed of light, circle around him then chop him in the back of the neck move back around again and act as if nothing happened.

A lot of people seemed surprised at the battle and people started whispering about me.

"Who do you think he is"- Randomer #1.