Chp 6 Esteel and Elas

Azrail PoV

I was still half asleep when felt a poke at my side which had woke me. I was a bit annoyed that I had been woken again but nevertheless i got up.

"Why did you wake me up so soon?"- Me.

"You have been asleep for half the day Azrail."- Esteel.

"Yeah and I wanted to meet you already so we woke you up."- Elas.

"Hmmm...... do I know you little wolf."- Me.

"This is my son, Elas. I went to get him to meet you since he hardly ever sees the humans because they all challenge me straight a way and end up dead."- Esteel.

"Well, nice too meet you Elas, I'm Azrail Amara, just call me Azrail."- Me.

"Okay Azrail. Can I ask you some questions."- Elas.

"...fine."- Azrail.

"Where do you come from?
Who/what are your parents?
What is your magic?
What level of magic do you have?
Do you have any pets?
Can go show me some magic?"- Elas.

"...Far away. Human, don't have them now. It's not important. Still not important. No. ...no . Next time can you ask questions one at a time this way is bothersome."- Me.

"I see then you are an orphan now Azrail. I am interested in your magic as well will you really not tell us?"- Esteel.

"I suppose I am an orphan and I won't tell you about my magic at least not yet, I don't trust you."- Me.

"Will it help you if I tell you about us."- Elas.

"Not really I-."- Me

"Well, my dad is Esteel and we are both celestial wolves, dad's stronger though.
We can both use earth magic and my dad can use all the basic magic and elements, fire, earth, water, air and most of the spell at Expert level. I can use earth at intermediate level.

We live in this forest and it's all our territory now and we protect it from bad humans, not that I think your bad.
We are very strong beasts although I think my dad is bored and looking for a master but nobody is strong enough.

Can you pleaasssseeee show me your magic now please."- Elas.

"Ok, ok fine."- Me.

I'll show them some of my magic. I'm let's use fire then, I don't want to use
any of the rare or lost element yet. I'll make it a bit flashy.

I conjured a ball of flames onto my palm. Elas seemed happy with this but Esteel didn't seem interested so I decided to show them my control and the ball of flames began to chance into the form of a dragon and I made it flap about the cave before returning to my had and disintegrating. Elas seemed to really like it and Esteel stood wide eyed.

"You can use magic at the expert level with fire! For your age and race as a human it's impossible! Unless... your not human..."- Esteel.

"Well I do not know myself if I am still human but I do know that I have more strentgh now, in everything really. Magic and physical strength."- Me.

"I see, I see you are indeed strong for your age, would you consider having a sparring match with me."- Esteel.

"How would that help me?"- Me.

"If you lose but do well, I'll let you go. If you win, I suppose that would make you my master, but since your strongest magic is fire and it's difficult to master all the basic elements to Expert even if you had them they would be weak it would be difficult for you to win."- Esteel.