Something I was writing in class oof

I got bored in class

We had to write stuff like a narrative poem or essay or short story

I didn't write this for that assignment but I just wrote it because it was what I wanted to write 

Oof here it goes

People are like Bittersweet Memories.

At first, they're a blank canvas, just waiting for it's materials.

Waiting to be painted.

Then you get to know them more. You then paint the canvas, adding the emotion and the creativity and the memory over time. Time being something that is lost into the painting.

Later on, you start to forget, as the memories you and that person made start to fade into a sort of nothingness. Smearing the canvas with a state of confusion, sadness, a state of insanity. The faces become blurred, the voices become like, whispers in the wind. Details become obscured by romantic reminisces, or painful recriminations.

You try to wipe the dust. To blow fresh winds onto stalling memories but it's, it's not the same.

With every wipe and every breath. A little of the original portrait floats away until eventually, all you have are blank canvases and dusty fingers. The faces of  your past, the voices, are like ghosts in your mind, visible for a moment and then fading as you try to focus your eyes on them.

 One must die though to keep thy face fresh, to stop the dust from falling altogether. You cannot really hear their voice anymore, their face is, just a dream now. But maybe your dreams are a better place to see them, at least there they are more than a memory, more than dust and ash. In dreams, time ticks to a different rhythm, so the dust falls slow, and sometimes, not at all. And all people become are Bittersweet Memories.

-Bittersweet Memories 

So um what do you guys think?