COME ANOTHER TIME MY SKELETON ARMY

*bursts through a heckin wall* ALRIGHT SEE NOW I'M INSPIRED MORE TO WRITE AND DRAW I THINK I MADE THIS HAPPEN (lol I know I didn't tho) CUZ I SAID I NEED A NEW SONG FROM TØP TO BE INSPIRED AND BOOM OUR BOOTIFUL BEAN TYJO HERE IS JUST LIKE IMA RELEASE THE WHOLE ALBUM AND BLAME IT ON JOSH AND WATCH THE CHAINSMOKERS ARE GONNA MAKE A NEW SONG CALLED YOUR BLOOD BUT WOOOOO

I flipped when Nev sent me the link to the twitter thing and it was the whole song and then I flipped more when like a few minutes later the song literally came out and Tyjo bobbing his head being freaking cute as hell 

THEN MOTHERHECKIN BTS DID THIS SHISH TO ME AND LIKE FLIPPING ADORABLE AM I RIGHT?! 

And god like me and Nev freak out over dis stuff like how Palaye Royale is teasing of doing a tour with Waterparks and freaking Cavetown making dat new album and Chloe Moriondo making shish which her covers are like bootimus and fricken amazing (Like how all of you are amazing no matter what) and Panic! At The Disco being number one on trending for youtubes (I think I just heard that they were) and then you got Tyjo releasing a new song which is going into my heckin huge but smol book of every TØP album (including No Phun Intended) and it gonna have all the lyrics, dates of release, songs, and like everything and I'm gonna draw the covers (Maybe not for Regional At Best idk yet but I DO Know I will be doing it for No Phun Intended, Self titled, I already got the Blurryface and I'm almost done with it, and Trench. ) but yeah it's gonna have all of dat and I most likely will get done with some of it while I'm off to Boston so yep. WOO LIKE TWO MORE DAYS AND I GO and I'm gonna wear some comfy shish cuz it's cold as heck at airports and I hate flying and I scared of heights and REEEE! Anyways Ima get off for now, have a great day my bootiful fwens and smol beans.