"I am here to serve you master. As I am now your summon. You could say, I'm your guardian"

Wow, I have a guardian, wicked.

"Ok so... Shikidan, i'm your master now ?".

"Yes, for I am your humble servant and my forever loyalty to you, master". Shikidan said while bowing his head.

"Oh, Great. Then I, Hashimaru Nishida will humbly accept your  sworn loyalty. As in now and always, you will be my guardian summo ".

"Yes Master! oh, master, forgive me for not telling sooner, but my Creator also gave you a second gift".

Creator, it must be Kami-san

"That's alright. A second gift, What is it ?"

"I will conjure it now master".

Then all the sudden, a small black flame appear before me. Hmm it looks likes there is something in there. The flame is slowly reducing. Once the flame is out, it revealed the thing that was in the flame before. It is a ........ Smartphone? Really??? What is this, ' Isekai wa Sumātofon to Tomo ni ' !?? Damn you Kami-san. Is he an Otaku as well? But, i guess it's useful.

When I put my hand beneath the phone, the phone then drop to my hand. Hmm i don't recognize this phone before. Must be a brand from Nirvana or some'n.
I press the power button and the phone shine. Immediately the lock screen shows a text message notification says

'Enjoy the gifts my boy, and have a good second chance life ;) P3ac3'

Must be from Kami-san, huh. Now i open  the phone by just swipe up the lock screen because its not password lock. At the home screen it shows a percentage at 50% and a letter says 'Phone's Application Installed'. Hmm so its still installing applications, i hope i can play games and read Wattpad from here so i wont die of boredom. I wonder how long it will finish though. Applications that already available are calendar, calculator, camera V.1 ?, and Lists of Spells, Books of master arcane alchemy, and Olivander's Family journal of wands!!?? Wow very useful. But no browser, probably still installing. And no map.

I still need to look at my self so i can know what Kami's done to me. I open the camera and switch to the front camera. Heh so i am younger. It looks like im back 14 years old again. Well at least im still handsome. And my clothes are different. Im wearing a dark brown tattered raincoat with white t-shirt with a single pocket. And a tattered brown long pants and shoes. It looks like im a traveler that have been traveling for a long time. Ok carry on.

So how do i get to konoha from here? I haven't learn Apperation yet. And i Don't think there will be a passerby any moment. Damn it. I'll ask Shikidan instead.

"Hey Shiki, do you know where is Konohagakure ?". I dont want to go to the nearest village or town, i want to go to konoha straight so i can meet Rookie 9. And that is my primary mission.

"Im sorry master, i do not know any place called Konohagakure liked you spoke off. But i did got told by my creator that there is a village that hidden in the leaves near here".

"The hidden leaves village IS Konoha dimwit".

"Forgive me master for my lack of information". Shikidan said While bow down.

"Its alright, you're new. Now if know where it is, lead the way".

"Yes Master".

And now Shikidan leading us to the Village of hidden leaves. This is going to be wicked.

≠===================≠

As we walked through the dirt road in the middle of the forest, i viewed the surrounding area. Its actually lovely around here, i can even see a mountain over the horizon. Oh by the way, i am currently riding Shikidan. He can change his body size, from a puppy size to a size of a horse. Isn't that wicked. Anyway now im currently reading the spell list in my phone. My applications installation is 65% and shows up Translator app that translate all kind of language. Once again, usefull.

Hmm turns out there are a lot more spells then i thought it'll be. Gonna learn them fast. And once in a while, i test some spells to the trees that we past through. Like Aqua Eructo, makes you shoot a powerful water jet from the wand. It instantly make a tree fall down after get hit and now the road behind us a lying cut down tree. I hope that's not a big problem. And i tried Reducio which shrunk your target. I use it on a tree that we past and it shrank. Cool. And also i tried Bombarda and the tree that i target immediately explode. Damn, that's dangerous, imagine if it is Bombarda Maxima. What a chaos.

When we past through these trees, suddenly an arrow shot to the ground in front of us. It started Shikidan a bit and i immediately hop of from his back. I wonder who shoot that. From the look of the arrow, it doesn't look like a missed/accidental shoot. So its intentional. Who could it be ? probably bandits though.

"Who ever you are im a nasty piece of work. Show your selfs for dared to interrupt my trip".

.....

........

...........

"Huh, such a big o'l word from a small pussy".

Suddenly in front of me show up a big man carrying a big sword. Yeap, bandits, knew it.

"You said it boss"
"Yeah yeah, big word, small pussy"

And then show up two more people, one of them behind me and the other next to the first bandit. They both look like twins with the same outfit but different weapon. The one in front carrying sword while the other one carrying a big sword.

"How dare ya stroll on ma territory without payyin, sweet cake"

O hoho ho hohoho. Once i show you the power of the Elder wand, let's see if you will still standing, egghead