Chapter 19 - A unexpected turn

Kyle's POV

All I can think about is her lying there cold. Why do I care so much? I should have left her there. That's what I would have thought a while back but that's not the case anymore. They hurt what's mine and niggas got to pay! I'm speeding down the highway it's about to be a blood bath tonight. "Yo Damien my nigga I'm on my way to your crib, it's execution season my nigga!" I yelled and hung up the phone before that nigga can even say a word, he knows what's up and he knows not to test my mental.

I swoop into the driveway I almost didn't turn off my fucking car. I run into Damien's crib and rush to the back room. "What's going on my nigga who need that smoke?!" Damien asked me feeling that same hate I'm feeling without even knowing the situation, and that's why that's my nigga if a issue needs to be pressed don't ask just bust. "Nigga to the chambers!"I yelled. The chambers is what we call the basement because it's sound proof and it's like an execution room when need be and tonight it's about to be used in full effect.

"Lyrics been shot my nigga" I said pacing back and forth not able to keep my composure. "What the fuck You mean she's been shot my nigga?!" Damien yelled unable to wrap his mind around what I just said. "Luca he's, he's back bro and with some kind of vendetta." I said shaking my head. "You think it's because of what happened to Lucas?" Damien asked me honestly and worried about what the answer might be. "I don't know bro that Shit wasn't even me, bro Lucas was my boy! I would never
Do him like that! But Luca that nigga swear on his grave it was me.

"Bro you never told me what exactly happened with that." Damien said curiously. "Nows not the time for that convo Damien we gottah make moves now!" I yelled frustrated. Damn damn damn how could I let this happen! FUCK! All I could think about was what was going to happen to lyric and who was that in the back seat. Damien loaded up the G wagon, it's about to be a bloody night. We hopped in the car and drove to pick up the rest of my niggas. "Yeah this nigga trippin trippin he don't know we shoot to kill not to miss." Donovan said in the backseat.

"Yeah bro but something tells me he didn't shoot to miss." I said it couldn't escape my mind the scene kept replaying in my head over and over again. Who the fuck was that in the back seat? "Nigga STOP!!" Chris yelled from the back seat I almost hit the car in front of me, I wasn't even thinking. "Nigga I will blow yo top off before you kill me in a car crash." Damien said waving his gun around. "Bro I just thought about some shit, them niggas wasn't trying to kill me they were trying to kill lyric!" I yelled.

I turned the car around a raced towards my crib I got this funny feeling in my stomach like something wasn't right. I looked down at my phone and seen I had a message.

Dead in 30 minutes 😡🔫👿
I have something for you I'm sure you know where to meet me by now.

"Fuck!" I screamed out pushing on the gas.
"What the fuck nigga what's going on?" Damien asked me starting to panick. "They got lyric Fuck!" I said still pushing on the gas, I finally make it to my house, hop out the car and grab my strap. I burst through the doors looking around to see noone is inside. "Luca! Luca! Bring your sorry ass out here!" I screamed looking for Luca and whoever else maybe inside.

"Come on out back Kyle I wanna show you something." Luca said in a mocking tone. I walked out back it was pitch black I couldn't see anything. "You know what you did back in the day was fucked up kyle shooting at us like that almost like you were trying to kill us". Luca said still nowhere to be seen."I didn't kill Lucas that was my boy and you know it". I said to Luca frustrated."Oh I know you didn't kill Lucas Kyle." Luca said as the lights shut on to the back yard I see Luca standing right in front of me but I can't move I'm numb from the sight, to the left of him is..............

A/N: don't be quick to jump to conclusions now you guys have no clue who's next to him 😈😈😈😈😈