Chapter 14 - The dirty truth

A/N: i want to remind my readers this story is completely fictional!

"Why would you do this!?" I yelled."TELL HER!" Damien yelled at Quiana. "She's losing a lot of blood someone get something to put on her wrist!" Keairra screamed. "I asked him to stop, I begged him to stop, he wouldn't." Quiana  said faintly. She was going in and out of consciousness. " What are you talking about? Damien what is she talking about?" I asked confused to what was going on. "The paramedics are here guys let them through!" Chris yelled from down stairs. "Best friend I'm so sorry." Quiana said sobbing. The paramedics came in, put Quiana on the stretcher and in the back of the ambulance.

"I'm gonna go with her to the hospital." I told lanise and the others."we'll meet you there." Lanise said. Kyle grabbed my hand and gave me a look of reassurance." Everything will be okay baby girl." He said to me. I thanked him and hopped in the ambulance. When we got to the hospital it was very chaotic nurses and doctors running around everywhere. They took Quiana into the intensive care unit and told me I had to wait in the waiting room. waiting felt like hours were going by. I was afraid and panicking. Lanise and the others made it to the hospital. With tears and worry on there faces.

"What did the doctors say?" Lanise asked me in a worried tone."they haven't came out yet I'm still waiting." It was starting to get cold, I could feel my hands cramping up.finally the doctors came out and said we could go in and see her."she lost a lot of blood we had to do two blood transfusions but she's going to be fine." The doctor said to us giving us some reassurance. We all walked in the room eyes full of tears. Quiana was crying balling her eyes out. "Can I please talk to Lyric and Damien alone."

Everyone looked around worried for what the outcome would be. "It's cool my nigga I'm calm." Damien said taking a deep breath. Everyone else walked out and it was only us three in the room. "Can one of you just explain to me what's going on?!" I asked confused with the situation. Damien and Quiana looked around but didn't say anything. "I was at your house with Chris cause he dropped by to visit Lanise, I had to use the bathroom so I was walking down your hall. when I walked past I caught out of the corner of my eye Quiana in your room and she was with...." Damien paused trying to keep himself calm. "With who?" I asked scared of what he might say

"She was with your step-dad he was on top of her fucking her!" Damien yelled. It was like my whole world had stopped I couldn't believe it I didn't want to believe it. I looked over at Quiana with tears in her eyes and she was shaking. "I'm sorry I never told you lyric I didn't want to hurt you." Se said crying hardly able to breathe " how could you do this to me, to my family!" I screamed out balling my eyes out. Quiana shook her head vigorously and hyperventilating." No lyric you don't understand!" I looked at her confused of course I didn't understand I would never
Hurt her like this. "You stupid bitch I hate you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs tears Falling from my eyes. "I didn't want it! He just took it! He raped me!" Quiana yelled crying now unable to breathe.

My world stopped. What did she just say? This couldn't be true. My Stepdad would never do that to my best friend. Or anyone for the Matter would he?