Chapter 11 - A new face

I kept playing what had happened the night before over and over in my head, not knowing how to feel. What happened? Why did I let it happen? And why was it so fucking good? I walked into the cafeteria,pulled out my lunch, and started to eat. "Bitch I want all the tea what happened?" Quiana said with a big ass grin on her face. "What are you talking about?" I asked acting like I didn't already know what she was talking about.

"Oh no bitch don't act like you're innocent Booty ass don't know what she's talking about." Jazmyn said pointing her finger at me. "what happened with you and Kyle Johnson?" Quiana asked rolling her eyes and smacking her lips. Lanise , keairra, Sarah , Lexi and her bestfriends Ari and Athena sat down at the table. "Yeah bitch what happened because you know I was invited last minute, by that time i was already getting some dick from Anthony " keairra said rolling her eyes."w-well we kinda"I mumbled nervously."Oooo bitch you did not give that nigga some pussy!" Lexi said anxiously.

"No! Well not exactly" I said thinking back to that night. They all looked at me confused eyebrows lifted. "So what did happen then you know you can tell us sis" Lanise said with a little concern on her face. "Well he played with it a bit then he you know"  I said nervously. "No we don't know care to enlighten us bitch" Sarah said impatiently. "Give her time hoe you know this is all new to her" Jazmyn said rolling her eyes smiling. "He ate me out, then said my Pussy was his." I shrugged thinking I didn't take that part seriously. I looked around and their mouths could have hit the floor. "BITCH I KNEW YOU WERE A FREAK!!!" Quiana said almost spitting her soda at me.

We were all eating and laughing when a guy walked over to our table. "Hey you're lyric right?" He asked looking right at me. "Yeah that's me I'm sorry not to be rude but do we know eachother?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "We have chem together my name is lucas." He said. "Lucas Matthews?" Keairra raised a eyebrow asking. "No your thinking of my boy Luca I'm Lucas Garcia" he said while shaking his head and laughing. "Oh you're Pomona highs new quarter back right?" Lanise asked curiously.

"That's right." He said rubbing the back of his head embarrassed. "How can I help you Lucas?"I asked curious to why he came over to speak to me. "Well I'm having a hard time with this chemistry paper and I was hoping maybe you could help me out with it?" He asked feeling a bit embarrassed. "Yeah sure did you want to meet in the library?" I asked, I had no issue with helping him out it gave me a reason to get chemistry finished for the day and focus on everything else. "Well I don't get out of practice until 7, maybe we can meet at your place or mine if you're not uncomfortable." He said as he flashed me a smile. " ummmm your house is cool just send me your address." I said nervously.

"Bet! Can I get your number so I can send it to you in a text?" He asked me still flashing his pearly whites at me. He was handsome. He had to be atleast 6'0 with an obviously athletic build, and beautiful curls that said he kept up with himself. I put my number in his phone and we were talking about the assignment when I heard someone yell my name.

 I put my number in his phone and we were talking about the assignment when I heard someone yell my name

"yo lyric c'mere real quick!" I looked across the cafeteria and it was kyle. Shit I thought to myself I was trying to avoid his ass. I got up said excuse me for a second and went over to him. He grabbed me by the wrist and was leading me out the cafeteria. He seemed upset and I didn't know why I didn't do anything. We were in front of his car when finally he let go of my wrist. "K-Kyle." I said out of breath "what is it?" He didn't say anything just looked at me. I could since something wrong with him, I went to ask again when finally he said, "Who the fuck was that and why are you giving him your fucking number?"

"That's Lucas Garcia why do you seem so upset about it?" I asked confused and not understanding what the hell was going on. He looked at me and pushed me up against his car. He unbuttoned my pants, slid a finger inside and onto my clitoris. I moaned loudly and then he said with a serious tone "didn't I say this pussy was mine?"