Chapter 32- Love or Lust

"Your mom?!" I whisper yell at kyle, I was not ready to meet his mother at all, especially since we had just had sex. "Yeah what about it? she is not worried about you baby". Not worried about me ?! I literally just got done riding her son's dick, and he's trying to say that his MOTHER is not worried about me yeah right. If he thought I was going to believe that he was highly mistaken. "Who's your little friend?" Ms.Johnson asked staring me directly in the eye.

I can see where kyle gets his strong eye contact from. "Um hello, my name is Lyric I am so sorry to meet you under these circumstances". I say embarrassed by the fact she knows we were just having sex."Oh lord Kyle please do not tell me you just took the innocent girls virginity" Kyles mom said in almost serious yet joking tone. "Cmon ma don't do that and anyways what are you even here for?" Kyle said i can tell he was a bit embarrassed.

Kyles mom gave him a slap across the head, "is that anyway to speak to the woman that carried your ungrateful ass for 9 months?" Kyles mom said this time in a serious tone."Im sorry ma what gives me the pleasure of seeing your beautiful face today?" Kyle said in a mocking tone. "I just got word theres work in the east coast they trying to get a shipment in from us asap." Wait a minute Kyles mom knows what he does also?!

Why was she saying this in front of me i was no one important." Kyle I'll talk to you later imma just get a uber home." I said feeling a bit uncomfortable with the conversation, almost in unison they both said "No the fuck you're not" I looked at both of them in shock thinking what the fuck was the issue with me catching a uber.

"No girl of mine going to be ubering anywhere you don't have a car?" He asked me i was to embarrassed to tell him about my car but i felt i had no choice. "I do but its a piece of shit to be honest" i say feeling hella embarrassed." All good ma I'll get you a new one" Kyle says again in a serious tone

A NEW WHAT!? CAR?!