Chapter 17 - long time no see

"What the fuck is he doing here lyric?" Kyle asked pointing towards Lucas car. "What do you mean?"I asked confused at why Kyle was so upset. "Was I not clear enough for you?!" He asked starting to raise his voice. I just looked at him, why was he talking to me like he had some kind of authority over me? "Look Kyle I don't know what your problem is or what you're going through but you can't just tell me who I can and can not talk to." I replied obviously annoyed. He looked at me shocked like he didn't expect that from me.

Lucas turned the car off , got out and walked over to us. "Yo what's up my nigga why you always acting like you don't know me?" Lucas said in a playful tone towards Kyle, while walking over to us with a grin on his face. Kyle just stared at him examining his face like he was trying to figure out who he was. Finally Kyle's eyes widen and he said "Luca?" I looked at Kyle then at Lucas. "No that's Lucas Kyle not Luca." Kyle shook his head as if to tell me I was wrong. "Long time no see Killa kyle." Lucas said grinning.

Kyle grabbed me and pulled me behind him. "What game are you tryna play Luca?" Kyle asked once again calling Lucas the wrong name. "Kyle that's not-" Kyle snapped his neck at me as if to tell me to shut the fuck up, "you heard her I'm not Luca I'm Lucas." Lucas said still smiling. "Lyric are you ready to go?" Lucas said extending his hand out to me. Kyle pulled his gun out and gripped my arm tight. "Take another step closer and I'll blow your fucking top back on mamas." Kyle said to Lucas.

What the fuck is going on why is Kyle so hostile and why is Lucas so calm I don't understand. I looked over at Lucas who's head was down he looked up, did a long sigh, then he laughed and said.

"Ah I guess you got me."

A/N: sorry this one was so short I've been a little bit of writers block but I really wanted to get this chapter out I already have some thoughts for the next chapter and now I have more time on my hands to be more consistent with my writing thank you for supporting me chapter 18 coming soon !!!