25-Drunk Confessions

{I got this idea from the movie Gifted}

{May died like a year ago and Tony adopted Peter.}

Tony was working late on a new weapon for Nat to use, when his phone rings.

"Hello?" Tony starts. There's only a few people who has his number, none of which should be calling him at this hour.

"Mis'er S'ark?" Peter slurs. There's a crash on the other end as Peter seems to run into something. There's loud music pounding and screaming coming from wherever Peter is.

"Kid? Where the hell are you?" Tony demands, already calling for a suit to be on standby if needed.

"Flash invited me!" Peter says, sounding excited for whatever reason. There's another crash and some more yelling, this time sounding angrier than before. Followed closely by Peter apologizing profusely. "Needa find Ned!"

"Are you drunk?!" Tony exclaims angrily. Of course his kid went and got drunk. He said he was spending the night at Ned's, not going to a party.

"No!" Peter giggles. "Been drinking pop!"

"You sound drunk, Peter. You better not be drunk. Get Ned on the line for me." Out of everyone, Tony figured Peter would be the one to not get drunk. He's seen firsthand what drinking does to a person. He knows drinking's unsafe. 

"Neddie!" Peter squeals, crashing into something again. "Dad wants to talk to you!"

"Shit, Peter! Are you drunk?" Ned asks over the loud music in the background. "Shit! I thought you said you were just drinking pop?"

Peter laughs again in response and there's shuffling on the other end, before Ned's voice comes out clearer, now holding the phone.

"Peter dragged us here. Said we should be having fun not just spending the night in my room playing video games. He disappeared a few hours ago. I thought he was with MJ, MJ thought he was with me... We met up like half an hour ago and realized nobody was keeping an eye on him. I'm so sorry. I thought he'd be more responsible than this," Ned explains, sounding absolutely devastated. The phone is pulled away from his ear as he shouts something at Peter. "Put that down! You're not drinking that! Sit!"

Tony rolls his eyes, flexing his arms to release some of the tension that's built up in his shoulders. "Where are you? I'll come pick him up."

"We're at Flash's house. This was such a dumb idea... I'll try to get him out to the front yard for you. I'll keep an eye on him," Ned says, sounding absolutely exhausted.

"You're a good kid. I'll deal with him. Thanks," Tony reassures, knowing if Ned's anything like Peter, he'll be blaming himself for Peter being an idiot. 

"Okay. Bye," Ned mumbles, ending the call.

Tony lets the Iron Man suit go back to it's position, not wanting to have to be cleaning Peter's inevitable throw up off the suit, and figure taking a car is a smarter idea. 

*

When he arrives at Flash's house 15 minutes later, Peter looks worse than he thought. He's throwing up in the lawn, back trembling as he heaves. There's a water bottle near his knees and Ned's lying in the grass beside him. Ned stands when Tony gets out of the car.

"Do you know how much he's been drinking?" Tony asks. There's no way he wants to deal with a hospital trip this late to get Peter's stomach pumped.

"I don't know. We just got out here. Peter kept asking for more. I don't know what's wrong with him. He was doing it on purpose... It wasn't like his drink was spiked or something," Ned explains, shaking his head and sending a concerned look to his coughing best friend.