27

Soomin lay lifelessly on the couch with her phone in hands pressed to her chest.

She wanted to call Taehyung, but what would she say to him?

''Hey Tae, it's Soomin here, just calling you to say that I'm sorry for running away from you and now I have thought about my weird ass feelings and I decided to give you somewhat of a chance but I don't know if you like me so can we meet up or something? Thanks,'' Soomin said in her head.

She groaned in frustration at her stupidity. ''I'm fucking stupid,'' she muttered.

After giving it some thought, she decided that sending him a message would be far easier.

Soomin stared at Taehyungs Instagram profile displayed on her phone, hesitant to click on her direct messages. She had no idea how to start a conversation with him.

She started typing with trembling fingers.

''Hey, Taehyung, I thought a lot about...my feelings.. and.. " she cringed at her own message and immediately deleted it.

''Tae! Hey, I just wanted to say hi, I'm sorry for not texting you, I just..'' she shook her head and clicked the delete button repeatedly.

Who knew writing a message could be so hard?

She typed in a simple "hey" and clicked send, not realising it autocorrected to "hoe".

Soomins palm made contact with her forehead as she dropped her phone to the ground.

''Autocorrect only helps when you're drunk, for christ' sake,'' she groaned.

Not even a minute had passed and her phone beeped, signalising that she had just received a notification. Soomin immediately picked up her phone and glanced at the brightly lit screen.

Guccitaehyung: interesting way of greeting me after ignoring me for days

Soomins eyes darkened at Taehyung's message. There was no denying it, she had been ignoring him, he must've been angry at her and she knew he had every right to be.

Soomeanmin: im sorry

Soomeanmin: my.. phobia acted up last time, im sorry i ran away

Soomeanmin: im really sorry

Guccitaehyung: you are forgiven

Soomeanmin: you must hate me

Guccitaehyung: don't be silly

Guccitaehyung: i could never hate you

Soomin found herself smiling stupidly at the screen, rereading the same sentence repeatedly in her head.

Soomeanmin: oh

Guccitaehyung: did i say something weird??

Soomeanmin: no i just wasn't expecting that

Guccitaehyung: ur cute

Soomeanmin: bruh im the least cute person ever

Guccitaehyung: that's not true

Soomeanmin: don't argue with me when im right

Guccitaehyung: but ur wrong

Soomeanmin: am i wrong?

Guccitaehyung: ye

Soomeanmin: you're blind

Guccitaehyung: and ur cute