10

''Nice to finally meet you, Soomin.''

Soomin didn't budge from her seat, she felt her knees go weak from the presence in front of her. Its not like she didn't know just how handsome he was, but seeing him right in front of her eyes was a breathtaking sight. It was a lot to take in.

Not only that, but it was her first time meeting someone she has befriended on the Internet.

She slowly stood up, nearly knocking the chair over because of her trembling knees. She smiled sheepishly at him, her cheeks slightly tinted pink.

She didn't feel like herself at all, she was Soomin, a bad bitch, as Yeri would call her, someone who didn't melt at the sight of another person.

But then again, she didn't know just how oblivious she was. Even when it came to her own feelings, they were subtle and weak, but present and still in the process of blooming.

''Nice to meet you too, Taehyung,'' she broke the silence.

Taehyung took in her features, her short pastel purple coloured hair seemed to have faded as the shade now resembled a light grey, she had quite big almond shaped eyes and her rosy, shapeless lips added to her beauty.

''I've been waiting for this moment for so long!'' he exclaimed before engulfing her form into a tight hug, taking her by complete surprise. Her mouth gaped open as she didn't quite process what had just happened. Once she got over her shock she pushed him away, trying her best to hide her blushing cheeks with her hair.

''Hey, this is our first meeting, take it slow,'' she muttered.

Taehyung looked slightly taken aback but brushed it off, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

''You're right, besides, you're not a touchy person, are you?'' he said.

Soomin's gaze drifted to the pasty ceiling as she thought about it.

''You're right, I'm not. Let's sit down, shall we?" she said, pointing to the empty seats at the table.

Taehyung nodded and took his seat. Soomin found herself feeling nervous as he stared at her expectantly. What did he want? Did she have to start the conversation?

''Uh, let's order, what do you want?'' Soomin said as an attempt of starting a conversation.

Soomin, despite her outgoing personality, had trouble with talking to other people. She had friends, she had plenty of topics to discuss with them, but not with strangers she hasn't talked with in real life before.

Which is why she found herself fiddling with her fingers nervously, something she never does. Never.

Taehyung took the menu that lay on the table and skimmed through it. He called the waitress over and told her his order along with Soomins who pointed to the iced frappe written in bold letters at the bottom of the menu. The waitress nodded, smiling at Taehyung warmly before skipping off with the sheet of paper in her hands.

''So,'' Taehyung started, turning his attention to Soomin.

''You're even prettier in real life,'" he said, a boxy smile decorating his face.

Soomin covered up her flustration by rolling her eyes at the boy's remark.

''We've only met and you're already flirting with me, Kim Taehyung,'' she said with a smirk as she propped her chin in the palm of her right hand and lightly tapped the table with her left, her long fingernails making contact with the hard surface, creating a rhythmic sound.