11

✦✧

Soomin sleepily stumbled to open the door to her apartment as she was awoken by loud banging, only to be met by Yeri holding a big plastic bag in her hand.

''Wakey wakey! Sleepyhead, it's time for breakfast!" she exclaimed, pushing past Soomin who had trouble keeping her eyes open.

Closing the door behind her, Soomin watched as Yeri placed the contents of the plastic bag onto the coffee table, them being multiple cans of cold beer.

Soomin raised her eyebrows questionably, ''Is this what you call breakfast at 10 am on a Sunday?''

Yeri threw herself onto the couch, making herself comfortable.

''Yeah, why not? It's Sunday and we're college kids,'' she replied, popping a can of beer open, sipping on it.

Soomin rolled her eyes and sat beside her on the couch, boldly placing her feet on the coffee table.

''Alright, weirdo,'' she said before grabbing a beer and opening it, letting the bitter liquid run down her throat.

Yeri turned her gaze on Soomin, ''So, where were you yesterday?'' she questioned.

Soomin ignored her question as she scrolled through Instagram on her phone until Yeri knocked it out of her hands.

''Come on! You've got to tell me when you go on a date so I can cheer for you, pabo,'' she exclaimed with a pout.

Soomin playfully hit her in the arm, earning a high pitched screech from her. ''It wasn't a date, I just met up with him for food and coffee, that's it,'' she said.

Yeri didn't take the bait, she knew Soomin wouldn't agree to meet up with anyone, even if it was Instagram famous Taehyung. She knew Soomin hated being in the centre of attention and going out with Taehyung would definitely attract a flock of angry fangirl with pitchforks in their hands, ready to stab her for taking their oppa away.

So, to take that risk, meant she had to care for him in some way. Even if she wasn't aware of it, Yeri knew. She smirked to herself as she watched Soomin pick up her phone and continue scrolling through social media.

Soomin decided to stalk Taehyungs profile, because why not? She clicked on various photos and laughed at some of the cringey and cheesy captions. She smiled as she received a dm, clicking on it she knew it was most likely from Taehyung.

Her face fell when it wasn't.

Badboyjoon: hey baby

Badboyjoon: i miss you

Soomin knew she had blocked Namjoon on every social media platform, from Facebook to Instagram. He must've created a new account, ready to harass her once again. She clenched her fists in anger, didn't he understand the words ''Piss off?'' maybe she'd have to be more clear than that.

Soomeanmin: what the fuck do you want

Soomeanmin: fuck off leave me alone

She locked her phone and angrily chugged her beer, hoping it'll cool her down in more than one way. Yeri glanced at her, flashing her a surprised look.

''Looks like someone's hungry,'' she said.

Soomin rolled her eyes as she slumped against the soft sofa, crossing her arms in frustration.

''Dipshit,'' she muttered under her breath.

''Who's annoying you this time?'' Yeri asked, putting down her phone and turned around to face her friend.

''That dickhead named Namjoon, " she responded.

"He's bugging you again? Just block him."

"I get the feeling a simple fuck off isn't gonna cut it, I'll just have to block him and hope for the best,'' she said with a sigh as she unlocked her phone.

She felt her eyes roll to the back of head as she saw another message.

Badboyjoon: i know you want me

Badboyjoon: stop denying that u want me too. stop playing hard to get baby

Soomeanmin: do you not understand a single word im saying? is your brain even working?

Badboyjoon: I want u so bad

Badboyjoon: i wanna take you back

Soomeanmin: keep on dreaming, dickhead. stop texting me, don't even think about me, forget I even exist.

Soomin, without hesitation, she clicked on Namjoons profile and blocked him. Throwing her phone carelessly onto the fluffy rug on the floor, she grabbed another beer.

''No means no.''

✦✧