15.

×××

To say Soomin was simply pissed off would be an understatement, she could feel the overwhelming pressure she was under as the boiling fury surged through her veins. She didn't even spare Namjoon a glance, turning around with a revision list for the test in one hand she walked off without uttering a single word.

She was beyond frustrated, Namjoon was taking up too much of her thoughts, she didn't even harbour any feelings towards him, just his mere presence in her radar set her off. He was everywhere, no matter where she went she'd eventually run into him, it was beginning to take a toll on her.

All she wanted, all she needed was some peace. But Namjoon wasn't letting her have any of it.

She aggressively threw her bag onto the floor and took a seat near the lecture room, her eyes swiftly scanning through the list of various poems and literature she needed to revise for the exam.

She couldn't concentrate, her thoughts were in pure disorder. Why was he stuck in her head when she didn't even like him, in any way at all?

She gave up and neatly folded the piece of paper, chucking it into her coat pocket she stared at the coffee coloured wall across from her.

She didn't notice the pair who stood beside her, waving their hands and snapping their fingers in front of her face.

She finally snapped out of her trance when Yeri gently slapped both of her cheeks, successfully squishing them, making them turn a light pink color.

''You took off so fast and you took my revision list! You're such a meanie, Soomin,'' Yeri said with a pout. It certainly added to her charm, she resembled an angry 6 year old, who didn't look intimidating at all.

Soomin flashed her a weak smile. ''Sorry, I couldn't stand seeing him with that smug smile of his, it pisses me off,'' she explained with a sigh.

Soomin placed her hand on Yeris head and proceeded to pet her on the head, earning an almost cat like purr from the girl. She loved being pet, especially by her best friend.

Jungkook stood behind Yeri, watching the events in front of him unfold. He decided not to interrupt the moment and made his way to his class.

''Namjoon is really persistent, huh?'' Yeri thought out loud as Soomin stood up from her seat.

''Yeah, he is,'' she muttered.

The girls made their way to their lecture room and took their seats. The professor waltzed in not long after with a hefty stack of paper in his hands, a mischevious smile visible on his face.

Yeri whispered a ''good luck'' to Soomin who returned the gesture with a smile despite the growing knot in her stomach as she impatiently waited for the exam papers to be handed out.

×××

Guccitaehyung sent you a direct message

Soomin unlocked her phone and clicked on the Instagram app.

Guccitaehyung: wassup Soomin? how's your day going? :)

Soomeanmin: not great tbh but ill live

Soomeanmin: how about u gucci boy?

Guccitaehyung: what's wrong??

Soomeanmin: im not good at talking about my feelings

Soomeanmin: do u wanna meet up after i finish classes?

Guccitaehyung: of course

Guccitaehyung: ive got to go now, got some work to do :( how about we meet up at the playground near the cafe we met up for the first time? at around 4 pm? will you be done with uni?