#49 Bakugou x Reader

You were hanging out with your boyfriend of two years Bakugou because it was a nice day in June and you decided to go to the park near your house. As you were walking around your eyes landed on a group of children and what looked to be two parents watching over them. That little scene got you thinking about your future with Bakugou. Will he want children? Will we get married? Will we even stay together?

After a while of mentally debating you spoke up. "Hey Bakugou?" You asked with a distant look in your eyes. "Hmm" you rolled your eyes as he tried to sound uninterested. "Do you ever think about our future?"

"What do you mean?" Bakugou questioned. Really? You seriously need me to expand on that?

"I mean like children and marriage. Our future together. I've just been thinking I want that. I want to be able to say your mine for eternity. I want to have our children. You are the only one I want that with. You're the only one I'll ever want that with. Do you want that too?" You sighed at how dense he could be. Taken back by your statement he replied "Of course I do. I want to have a brat or two of my own and I want to say that you are mine. For the rest of eternity too.... dumbass." Laughing at his tsundere nature coming out at the end.

"Bakahoe... I love you. More than you know."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME IDIOT!? A-and I love you too.." he trailed off. "H-hey y/n? Hypothetically speaking if I asked you to marry me what would you say?"

"Well hypothetically speaking if you asked me I would say yes. Why?" You eyed him suspiciously as he fiddled with something in his pocket. "W- well because I have a question... will you marry me?" Bakugou asked getting down on one knee with a blush covering his face like a wild fire. "Y-YES!!!!! OMG A MILLION TIMES YES!!! I LOVE YOU!! I love you with all my heart."

~☆ Time Skip ☆~

"Do you Bakugou Katsuki take l/n y/n to be your lawful wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish til death do you part?"

"I do" came the gruff voice of your partner. "Do you l/n y/n take Bakugou Katsuki as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish til death do you part?" Smiling widely you looked into Bakugou's ruby orbs and said "I do!"

"Then by the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." And with that declaration Bakugou swept you into his arms and slammed his lips onto yours. Cheers erupted through out the venue but you could only focus on your now husband. "I love you Mr Bakugou."

"I love you too Mrs Bakugou. With all my heart." He chuckled out. "Now thatd a title I could get used to!"