****

On the other hand, Aryan had been working hard on making his proposal special, the decorations of the new bungalow that he had rented looked ravishing. The dinner arrangement and other miscellaneous works had been bestowed upon his chief architect at office, i.e. Kabir.

Kabir worked as the chief architect with Saxena industries, he was the main builder looking after loads of work. Amar, the personal secretary of Aryan was also present, assisting him with necessities.

Aryan, in his casual tees and trousers walked over to them with a coffee mug. "Hey guys, how is the preparation going on?"

Amar and Kabir convinced him that most of the works were complete and whatever was left would also be done soon.

Aryan wondered smiling to himself, "So I will confess my love to the love of my life! I hope everything occurs without any hindrance anymore. She must agree this time to become my official girlfriend. I know the project that she is doing will make it difficult for her but she has to accept me. After all love overshadows everything. She won't be able to resist me again as we have come much closer,"  He walked away quietly with a big smile on his face.

"Don't you think Aryan Sir has changed so much? The few many years I've worked with him, I have never seen such a change in him earlier. He has always been strict, less spoken, not an easy-to-go guy and a hard nut to crack!" Amar told Kabir.

"Love changes everything, Amar," Kabir said winking.

"Aryan Sir and love! Are you kidding? You yourself know very well that he can never love anyone because he isn't that type. He hates families and women. He himself used to advocate earlier on the disadvantages of families because he loves freedom. To stay away from all social bondages, he hates people in his life. I am getting a doubt if Aryan Sir is playing with the girl's emotions for his own advantage! You know he can do anything for his own profit," Amar warned Kabir.

"I also know that he can do anything for self gain but this time, I don't think he is doing any of the sort. I am sure he loves Jiyasha," Kabir convinced him nodding his head.

Amar replied, "Hope for the best."

Kabir moved aside to continue working while Amar began thinking of a few things. "Kabir doesn't know about the project that Aryan Sir has given Jiyasha. Only I know about it so what if Aryan Sir is trying to hook Jiyasha to himself as his girlfriend by telling the whole world? So that she's unable to prove him guilty in the court and he can make her weak at the knees. He gave her the project because he needed someone tougher to handle his case. The world would then know that he is clean because he himself chose to fight the court case. But I know the real truth of what he is. I hope Jiyasha is intelligent enough to understand everything on her own because I can't do anything. I have people keeping an eye on me always."

****

At the college, Monica and Pooja were discussing among themselves regarding the upcoming college elections.

"Look at Diwakar and his gang, the way they are campaigning for Monty to win this time but as usual, he's going to lose. Jiya will be winning again," Pooja said laughing.

"But do you think she will contest this time? She is not attending college and she is not even carefree like before," Monica said worriedly.

"I am thinking the same, she is worried of something which she doesn't want to share with us," Pooja told her.

Monty and Diwakar walked over to Pooja and Monica. The tensed look of the two girls marked their attention.

"Hi babes, what are you both worried about?" Diwakar asked them casually.