Alana looked out the window into the baby blue sky. It was a beautiful sight. It made you feel like you could fly. If only Eva could see. She would be able to enjoy life the way it was intended.

Earlier when Eva spoke of the book she had discovered Alana tried to rid Eva of thoughts on that book. Alana read that book in high school and knew what it was about. The perks of Vampires and their soulmates, or beloveds as they say.

The book said that if a Vampire suffered from a Disability in any way if they found their Beloved and their Beloved accepted them then the disabled vampire would be able to regain full health during the first bleed.

All Alana had to do was figure out what the hell the first bleed was and how to get Eva a vampire soulmate.

Alana wanted to do this for her best friend. She wanted Eva to be able to see. If Eva had a pureblood Beloved out there he could save her. As long as he accepted her she would regain her eyesight.

The ding of the seatbelt light informed everyone that the captain was about to land the plane. Everyone buckled into their seat belts. Alana made sure Eva was buckled in correctly and smiled as her best friend.

It pained Alana that Eva would never see how beautiful she was. The way her brown hair framed her heart-shaped face. Or the way her green eyes contrasted against her pale skin.

All Alana wanted was to make Eva happy and she knew that if Eva were able to see. Then Eva would be the happiest person in the world.

"Excited?" Alana questioned as she watched Eva turn her head from side to side to listen to the outside world.

"The noise of the plane makes it hard for me to hear anything but I am so happy I finally got to come." Eva smiled out.

"Good. Remember that when we actually go to the meeting and all of the guys at hitting on you and driving you crazy." Alana chuckled.

The growl that eliminated from Antonio made Eva laugh. He clearly did not appreciate the reminder that Eva would be in a room with countless inmates wolves. Although it was unheard of that a werewolf was mated to a Vampire it was not impossible. Antonio simply prayed that Eva did not end up mated to an Alpha that demanded she move to his pack. He was NOT going to let his baby girl go anywhere.

The turbulence of the plane pulled everyone from their thoughts. Eva held onto her armrest as she felt her whole body shake with the plane. He heartbeat was rising as she had never been in this kind of situation. She didn't want to admit it but it kind of scared her.

Alana placed her had on Eva's to try and comfort her best friend.

"Relax, it's almost over." She whispered to Eva.

Eva took a deep breath and tried to relax. The turbulence finally stopped and Eva exhaled.

The plane landed and everyone was now calm on the plane. Eva unbuckled her seat belt and stretched as she stood from her chair. She had been sitting so long that her legs felt like jello.

Alana stood up as well and helped Eva out of the plane. When they finally touched the ground Eva took in a deep breath. The smell of woods and pine filled her senses.

"Are we close to a forest?" Eva questioned as she continued to hone her senses to her surroundings.

"Yeah, we have landed close to the forest that surrounds the werewolf castle," Alana commented as she placed a pair of sunglasses over he eyes.

Alana watched as the guards from the castle came and helped them unload their bags. The guards greeted the Alpha and Beta. Some ever greeted her but what she couldn't understand was why no one was greeting Eva.

"Hope you had a nice flight" A man spoke out as he walked out of the woods and onto the landing strip.

"My name is Martin Cole. I am the prince of this kingdom." The man smiled as he shot out his hand at Alexandrov.

Eva froze at the sound of the voice. It was deep and somewhat comforting. The smell, however, was what made her stop in her tracks. He smelled like leaves and pine. It was quite nice.

Something inside Eva wanted to reach out and touch the person that was eliminating that strong smell. However, before she could Alana weaved her arm through Eva's and held her back.

Eva's attention was once again on her best friend but she couldn't stop the smell from filling her senses.

"Good Morning Prince Cole, this here is my Beta Antonio, My daughter Alana, and My Beta's daughter Eva," Alexandros spoke as he held out his hand to the prince.

The prince looked at each person and gave a simple nod. That was until he looked at Eva. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. She smelled so sweet. It was mesmerizing.

He couldn't help but notice the fact that she had yet to look into his eyes!

"I apologize, she is blind" Antonio spoke up as he took a step in front of his daughter in a protective stance.

The prince simply nodded and tried to keep his mind off of the woman that intrigued him so much. He didn't miss the fact that his wolf was going crazy. She was his mate but she was also a Vampire. A Blind vampire. It was as if something in him switched off. The moon Goddess had given him a defective mate.