CH 2. What's happening

Start from the beginning

please

You can open your eyes now

"HAAH WHAT" suddenly jolt my eyes open and whaaa. What happen? It was darkness and coldness and now, im sitting on a carpet in some kind of a small living room. In front of me is a small coffee table, to my left is a tv on a table, an old man sitting on the other side of the table, behind him is a big bookshelf with a painting on top, the floor and the wall are all white, ............. Wait ............ Old man???!.

"W-wha w-who are you old man, where am i? And WHat THe frick is happening here?".

"Wow wow slow down there son, hold your horses".

"Hold my horses?! why would i! im confused here, think i just died and then this?!!" i said while pointing the situation here.

"Well for one thing, you did died".

"Huh, so it's true. Wait wait, just, who are you?".

"You should know by now, i'm the one and only, KAMI" he said while posing so proudly. Sheesh.

"Wait, if you are The Kami-san, so this is heaven?"

"Yes it is"

"I really died?"

"Well, it's what i just said"

"Ohh man" i said while putting both my hands on my face.

"Look i know your sad about it ....."

"I AM !"

"Whoa slow down, look your sad i know it, but what am i about to tell you is going to be hard."

"Uhuuuh"

"So please forgive me for this, but your death is because of me"

?

?

?

"So ?"

"Huh, so? because of me you died".

"Yeah so what, it's your plan i died today. Although i hate it, i still have a lot to do. But who am i to argue about this. You already set my death" i said while looking down to my foot. it's true i still have a lot to do, i haven't say goodbye to my friends and uncle and aunty.

"Yeah it is. i set when death will meet you. but about that".

"What ?".

"Well i already set when you die, but it's still 70 years away".

"Huh, wait, where are you going with this ?".

"Well you see, your death is accidental".

"WHAT!!!". I said while slamming both of my hand to the table.

"W-well firstly, let's see the chronology of your death". Kami said while pointing his hand toward the tv.

Now you guys  know what happen, let's get back from where we we left

Now you guys  know what happen, let's get back from where we we left ......................................................................

  "Drunk?!, your Kami, you cant go drunk. What if you suddenly declare the end time, huh!?". 

"I know, but the sake is tempting, very... very much. it's from love angel, her sake is always good."

"SO, your god. look at what happen because of it". I said while pointing at my self.

"I know, i know. And that's why i have something as an apology".

"Oh yeah, what is it?"

"I'm going to ressurect you".

"Ressurect me, as in back alive??. well what are waiting for, do it". What's this old man waiting for, just bring me back to life. This stupedity doesn't have to happen.

"Hold it, i'm going to bring you back to life. But your not going back to the old world".

"Wait, what are you talking about?". Somehow, i don't like where this is going.

"I'm going to RESSURECT you, IN a DIFFERENT world. A world that you can choose. Because you cant go back to the old world".

"Huh, wait wait. World that i can choose ?" What did he meant by that.

"Yeah".

"As in, fictional world from the old world ?"

"Yes,  it can be from a cartoon, manga, movie, novel, serial show, anything you want".

Woooooow, now that's something alright. I can go to the world that i want, a dream come true. I always dream this moment since i was elementary. I always imagining myself going to an anime world and become an OP character. "Well, Now your talkin Kami-san".

"Hmm you're not mad anymore ?".

"Well... kinda, dont get me wrong. I'm still mad at you. And i cant go back anymore. And sending me to a world that what i want is a dream come true. I know that i still got  lot to do back at the old world. And i still got friends and family. But, deep down i know that if i'm happy, then they will be happy about me and carry on. That's what we have to do, carry on... I guess".

"Hmm wise words. Dont worry they will understand. Now, about your resurection which world do you want".

"Hmmm about that". Sooo many option's. Oooh man, the option's are a lot. i mean i could go to the world of Fairy Tail, One Piece, Black Clover, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO, Naruto, Gate, My Hero Academia, Anything. Wait Naruto?!? Well i love Naruto more then the other's but not as crazy as my friend's, is the reason this fanfic exist. Ok then my mind is set. "Ok Kami-san, i choose Naruto world".

"That's what you choosed, you made up your mind ?".

"Yes i made up my mi...". You know what, i suddenly have an idea while remembered the last novel that i read. It was Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secret. What if i'm a wizard like in Harry Potter in the world full of ninja, that would be interesting. "You know what Kami-san, i change my mind".

"Okay, go ahead".

"I want to be ressurected in the world of Naruto, but i become a wizard like in the Harry Potter".

"Hmm interesting choice, ok deal. Every wizard has a wand. What kind of wand you desire ?".

Heh the answer to that question is simple, "Well of course the Elder wand, the most powerful wand in the universe".

"Nice choice. Ok, everything is settled. Is this your final choice".

Oh come on hurry up old man, "Yes now come on already".

"Ok ok, i hope you can enjoy you reincarnation. Oh i might as well will give you a present. Have fun now".

Then Kami-san click his finger and suddenly i feel dizzy and everything look spinning. So i lay down to the floor and let darkness surge again.