Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Paige’s POV

               “Could this line be any slower?” I complained.

               “It’s worth it. It’s Nando’s. You’ll see,” Niall responded putting his arm around me. I leaned away to get it off of me. “What?” he asked sadly.

               “Nothing, it’s just…nothing. So, one of my twitter friends Aaron, he lives in England and he’s eaten here before…” I looked over at Kara and she looked extremely sad. “Are you okay?” I asked her.

               “…no,” she said quietly.

               “Aww, don’t beat yaself up bout it. He gonn be back, girlfraaaaaannnnnnnnnn. Okay, sorry. Being a little deefizzy ish. Well any guy would be lucky to have you? Uhm, I’m not good at being nice but that’s what all moms say to their daughters when the get D to the UMPED!!!!”

               “You’re worse at being nice than I thought,” Kara said smiling a bit.

               “That may be, but I gotcha to smile, now didn’t I? See? I’m a magician. KABOOM!! I’m the great Paige-dini!!! Okay, I think I’m gonna stop now. People are looking at me weirdly…”

               “PAIGE!!! It’s our turn to order,” Niall said, poking me on the back.

               “Well, my mom said I can’t eat that much anymore-“

               “Woah, you’re 18 and you’re taking orders from your mom!!! Come on!!! Get all thatcha want!!!” So all eight of us ordered and then got our food and sat down. We all went omnomnom and ate our food.

               “I’m still huuuuuungrrryyyyy,” I whined when I finished. “Now, I feel like that kid on the haunting hour and the Kremey Kold ice cream and stuff. So Niall and I went up for seconds while everyone else was still eating their firsts. Kara tried to talk to Louis and apologize. She hadn’t talked at all to anyone during the meal so far. She seemed to be thinking up something.

               So we got back to the table and eventually we were all done. “Can we have dessert or something?” I asked.

               “I always get the words desert and dessert mixed up so one time for dessert I ended up with a mouthful of sand,” Christian commented.

               I started giggling. “Christian, this is why I love you,” I replied.

               So we got back outside to walk to a desserty place. I decided to walk next to Kara to ask her about stuff. “What were you thinking about in there?” I asked her.

               “Nothing.”

               “Come on, just tell me. I notice more than you think.”

               “I was thinking about a way to get Louis back.”

               “Oh, are you gonna go under the truth serum from the Candor to prove your honesty?”

               “What?”

               “Never mind. So what??”

               “You’ll see. I have the perfect plan,” she said smiling evilly and looking at Louis.