Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Paige's POV

​I know, I know. I'm a complete scaredy-cat and a super paranoid person so I just lost it. I started crying hysterically. "OMIGOD, WE'RE GONNA BE MURDERED! AAGH! THIS IS WHY I PUT A BLANKET OVER MY WINDOWS AND LOCK THE DOOR WHEN I GO TO SLEEP!!! WE'RE GONNA JUST DIE!"

​"Calm down," Christian said soothingly. "We won't die in here unless it's like a disease or we get executed."

​"BUT-"

​"What's going on here?" Aaron repeated more sternly this time.

​"I hear a drill. I swear to god that we had nothing to do with this," Kara said honestly. A hole came out of the ground and out popped Louis' head. "What the..."

​"ARRRHG, I'MMA PIRATE. YE WON'T WANT TO MESS WIH ME, YE SCALAWAG!" I yelled.

​"Now go walk the plank!" Kara continued.

​"Ya, where me booty?!?" Christian added. We all started cracking up. "Well Aaron, it looks like we need to catch this perp!" Christian said normally now.

​"What?!? I'm tryna break you guys out! Why would you make me get in trouble?" Louis yelled.

​"Well a) you got us in trouble in the first place and we don't like you," Kara started.

​"And b) we're having fun here now!!!" I continued. Zayn's head popped up next to Louis'.

​They looked confused. Aaron called the others officers over. They opened the cell and grabbed the two boys only to see another one holding them up. Niall. Another officer came and grabbed him. "We'll let you off with a warning," the biggest officer started. "If we see you doing that again or running in without a visitor's pas there will be serious consequences." The boys gulped nervously. "Do you understand?" the officer asked. They nodded. "Good," and with that they were carried out.

​"Can you like, ban them from here? We don't like them and we don't want to see them," Kara asked Aaron.

​"No, they haven't done anything bad. If they do it again, they will be banned and we'd have the guards make sure not to let them in." We slumped in disappointment. "Don't worry it won't be too long."

​We walked back to our beds to lie down. After quite a while, I wasn't asleep and I could tell Christian and Kara weren't either. "I'm hungry," I complained.

​"Oh yeah? Well I'm starving," Kara replied.

​"Well, I miss my toaster. Even though you hit me on the head with him," Christian glared at me.

​"I said I was sorry!!! Well. I miss my cat and stuff. I'm just' glad that we're in here together. Except I really have to pee and there is no freakin' way I'm going here. The toilet is just...there! There isn't even a stall or anything!!!"

​Kara chuckled. "Yeah, I know how ya feel," she agreed. After some more hours, we each drifted asleep.