Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Paige’s POV

               “Well, where do you want to go shopping?” Liam asked.

               “GAMESTOP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!” I yelled. Everyone looked at me. “What? It’s mah favorite store. I mean. Video games.”

               “Well what about shoe shopping?” Harry asked.

               “Marshalls?” I said. “All I need is a plaid pair of converse because that’s all I wear. Converse.”

               “I wear toms,” Christian pointed out.

               “I wear shoes?” Kara continued.

               “But whatever we do, it can’t be clothes shopping. I would rather clean my room than shop for clothes. I would rather kill Christian here than clean my room. I would rather kill Midn- never mind. Nothing can make me kill my baby girl. But yeah, I hate clothes shopping.”

               “Paige, you’d kill me?” Christian asked with big eyes.

               “Aww, hayeck no. That’s something I’d really really hate to do but I’d rather do that than shop for clothes.”

               “Wait, I just realized we never introduced ourselves to you,” Kara stated. “I’m Kara.”

               “I’m Christian.”

               “And I’m Paige.”

               Kara was still on Louis’ back and he seemed to be getting tired. He put her down and then explained to her that he was tired. The two of them started giggling and talking and stuff. When we finally got to GameStop, I ran in to look at the Mario games. “Mario, huh?” I heard. I turned around to see it was Niall.

               “Yeah. See this game?” I asked him pointing to NEW Super Mario Bros. 2. He nodded. “I got it the day it came out and then finished it the next day. I’m good at it. So I need a new one now.”

               “Uh huh. So, you said earlier, you have a baby girl?

               “What? Oh! My kitten! She’s 8.” I took out a picture. “Wookit my wittle baby gewl. She’s so cuuute!”

               “Yeah, she is. What’s her name?”

               “Midnight.” The two of us talked while I found a few new games for my 3DS, some not 3D since I never use it anyway. I looked over at Kara and Louis and I think he was flirting with her. Obviously, I’m not a genius in flirting since I’ve only had one boyfriend, but I still think so. “Hold that thought, Niall. I need to listen to them.

               “Here, I’ll help you.” So we crept towards them while I “looked” at the games on the racks.

               “-the prettiest eyes,” I heard Louis say to Kara as she blushed.

               “Really? So do you.”

               “No, yours are better,” I heard and for the next few minutes too, so I walked over to Christian who looked extremely bored.

               “What’s wrong?” I asked him.

               “I’m bored.”

               “Well this is my favorite store so learn to love it. Well, wanna go eavesdrop on Karalou? That’s what she calls it…”

               “yeah, sure.” So the two of us walked over to listen in on some interesting things.