Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"It's... Beautiful!" Paige exclaimed, as if it were the second most glorious thing she'd ever seen, the first being Christian Novelli, himself.

"She appreciates that," He laughed. "So, um, how did you find out where I lived?" He asked, sitting down and motioning for us to sit down, too.

"Phonebooks are great inventions!" I said, with a smile.

"I forgot about the phonebook! I'm surprised no one has ever thought of coming to find me before by using the phonebook... Maybe because people hate me."

"No, that's not true... We don't hate you!" I said. "Right, Paige?"

"I LOVE YOU." Paige said, in a sort of commanding voice. She was really doing a great job at not looking like a complete idiot.

"Well, there's something even my mommy doesn't tell me..."

"Oh, Christian, Paige is like literally obsessed with you..." I said, as Paige hit me on the shoulder. "OW, LOSER!"

"You guys are really cool..." Christian said with a smile.

"That couldn't be further from the truth." I confessed.

"Yeah, and that's what makes you cool! Well, that, and you're not blonde."

"I know right, blonde's are terrible, they just have no sparkle, they're weird, and popular, and gross, and no one likes them-" Paige was starting to ramble just like me...

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at her, with a fake smile with clenched teeth.

"So, what are you guys doing here? Like, why did you come see me?"

"Well, we wanted to come meet you, and-" I started, and then Paige cut me off.

"We came to do this!" Paige whipped out the sack she had and large rope. She threw the sack over his head, and wow that was a large sack, because it fit all the way around his whole body. He started to scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? UGH, I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!! GUYS! STOP!"

Paige took Christian's toaster and hit him over the head with it. He stopped screaming.

She tied the rope around his sacked body, and began to lift him off the ground.

"Help me!" She called to me.

I stood there with my mouth wide open and completely befuddled.

"PAIGE! Th-this is crazy!!"

"HE WASN'T COOPERATING!"

"He SAID WE WERE AWESOME!"

"YEAH, BUT HE WASN'T ON HIS KNEES BEGINNING ME TO MARRY HIM!"

"OH DEAR GOD, HELP US!"

She dragged Christian down to the lobby of the apartment buildings. The concierge looked at us with a puzzled look, then turned away back to his candy box and popped a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

Finally, we were outside in the suddenly sunny warm Seattle air.