Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The air was… Damp. And cold.

“Cool, it’s exactly like Seattle!” Christian exclaimed with joy.

“Wait, why would you be happy about that?” Paige asked.

“Didn’t you just say you wanted to look around and explore and stuff?” I asked.

“Yeah, well, as I said, I never get out of my house, so I really have no idea what Seattle is actually like…”

“But you-” I started, and then gave up. “Whatever. Let’s get moving.”

And, with that, we started off on our way through the big city of London. It was crowded. We were walking down one street, and suddenly, this huge man bumped into me. I fell to the ground, in a little clump. The troll fell on top of me. And, keep in mind that this guy weighed a good 500 pounds. No joke.

Then, I noticed in all of my pain and agony that the troll had a One Direction t-shirt on. And, the shirt said, “One Night Only Concert at Victoria Palace Theater- July 16th, 2012”. I looked at the street sign. It read “Victoria Street”. I looked at the door in front of us, and the line of screaming girls that seemed to go on for miles. I gulped.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” I screamed.

Then, a boy with puffed up black hair and nice tan skin came running over to me. “Where’s the fire!?” He screamed in a British accent.

“What- what are you talking about?” I asked, the troll still sprawled out on top of me.

“You said ‘aagh’… That means ‘fire’ in Urdu!” He said.

“I actually knew that.” I said. “I knew my learning of Urdu would pay off… Especially when I was talking to Zayn Malik…” I stopped. “WAIT… I’m talking to ZAYN MALIK!”

He laughed. “Yep! Right you are!”

I tried to laugh underneath the troll on top of me.

“Uh, are you alright? Do you need a little help?”

“Maybe… Just a little.” He rolled the man over a few times until he was lying on his stomach on the sidewalk. He didn’t move.

I stood up. “Thanks.” I said.

“No problem.” He replied. Then, I watched him walk away into the theater, leaving me and the troll alone on the sidewalk. I walked over to him, still sprawled out on the ground and not moving. I listened for any breathing. Yup, I heard it. I kicked him in the ribs and I heard an “OOF!” come from underneath him, so I took it he was still able to function alright.

“PAIGE! CHRISTIAN! WHERE ARE YOU!?” I called out.

“OVER HERE!”

I followed the voice to the box office. They came over to me with three tickets in there hands… And three of something else.

“B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BACKSTAGE… PASSES!!!!!!!!!” I SCREAMED. “HOW THE BAKED POTATO DID YOU GET THEM?!”

“I know a guy…” Christian said, slyly.

You know a guy?” I asked.

“Okay, no, I know absolutely no one. The guy that was giving out the tickets just said his daughter loved me and gave me three of these…”

“Yeah, and then his daughter proceeded to come out of the booth and hug and KISS Christian Novelli on the LIPS, and explain just how much she loved him…” Paige said through gritted teeth.

“Hey, now, we’re gonna get One Direction in our hands now! This is what we’ve wanted, right? Let’s be sort of happy! Sort of…” Christian said, putting his hand on Paige’s shoulder.

“LET’S GO!” I smiled.

We ran to the “Fast Pass” line and got in immediately.

“Wow that reminds me of Disney World!” I exclaimed.

We took our front row seats, and we all fan…-humaned for the entire concert. It was amazing seeing them all in person… Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall… And, my dear Louis Tomlinson… My Boo Bear… People we’d only fantasized and dreamed about… were standing right in front of us, performing their hearts out. And, they had no idea what was coming for them next…

All in all, we had a pretty sucky plan not really mapped out, but somehow we just knew it would work. We had that feeling.

Soon, the concert was over and it was time.