Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kidnapping People

   “Okay, alright, I… I can do this. It’s just flying. In a machine. That could break down at any second… AW SHOOT!” I said.

“Yo, dude, you really need to calm down, because if you don’t calm down… Then I don’t get to stalk my Christian… And, if I don’t get to stalk my Christian, I’ll get mad… And, if I get mad… You’ll get hurt.” Paige said, menacingly, rubbing her hands together evilly.

“ISN’T FLYING JUST WONDERFUL!?” I exclaimed, with fake joy, as I ran on to the plane, shoving my ticket into the attendant’s hand. We found our seats at the back of the plane, quickly because people were staring daggers at us to sit down. So, we were a little late… Live with it, people!

“One of the many reasons why I hate people…” I growled as we sat down together.

“I couldn’t agree with you more, sister.” Paige nodded, high-fiving me.

The airplane took off fast and I held on to something for dear life until we were up in the air.

“OW, MY KNEE! GET OFF ME, LOSER!” Paige yelled.

“Sorry, my bad. At least we’re off the ground…” I mumbled.

“I don’t know if you thought about this, but we also need to get back on the ground…”

“Oh, darn it!” I sighed. I took out my phone and plugged my headphones in and started jamming to One Direction songs with Paige, and then I went off in my own world and listened to some 90s boy bands, like the Backstreet Boys and ‘N Sync.

Finally, the plane landed in what I took to be Seattle, Washington. I clenched my teeth a little as the plane hit the ground. To think, I’d have to do this all over again in a few days. I breathed deeply.

“OH MY GOD, WE GET TO SEE CHRISTIAN SOON!”

“Yeah, maybe…” I wasn’t sure how much faith I had in that. I didn’t want to crush Paige’s dream, but the chances of even seeing Christian were one in a million. And, I wasn’t sure if she was actually serious about kidnapping him… Sometimes I really couldn’t tell when she was being serious. I really hoped she wouldn’t.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I wanted to see Christian, too, but I wasn’t about to kidnap him in order to do it. Well, I guess we’d have to wait and see what happens.

We got our luggage off of the conveyer belts and stood out in the air of Seattle, as it drizzled gently.

“Well, what do we do now?” I asked.

Phase One in our big mistake.