Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Paige's POV

"So, er, what do you guys know?" Harry asked crossing his arms.

​"Nothing!" I exclaimed quickly. "We know absolutely nothing. No thing. I don't even know how we go into college that's how little we know!"

​"Ok, let's not exaggerate," Kara started. "We only know something about this because Paige over here doesn't follow rules."

​"So what the heck do you know!!!?" Liam yelled.

​"NO! You'd hate Niall forever!!!" Kara yelled.

​"We would never! He's one of our best mates!!!" Louis shouted. "Just tell us!"

​"Christian....not...Niall....."I mumbled.

​"But...But...we saw him!!! We saw Niall lying on the ground!!! He was there!!"

​"I think we were in such a daze we didn't notice," Kara said. "He was wearing a wig and...that's all we know..."

​"But we saw Niall walk out after Paige. Christian got a corndog with us..." Zayn realized.

​"Oh yeah. Let's not ask Niall who is a huge part in this," Niall sighed.

​"Sorry," we all said.

​So...? What do you know?" Harry asked.

​"I was following Paige but then Christian ran up to me and stopped me. He said that Paige isn't interested and to go home. He asked me to switch clothes so I did and then I went home and he continued following her."

​"Why didn't you call us to say you were going home?" the boys asked angrily.

​"I'm sorry, I didn't think to..."

​Just then the doctor came in. "I came here to inform you that the patient is living and was given stiches to close the stab wound. He should be wheeled in shortly."

​I stood up and ran over to the doctor. "Thank you so much," I said hugging her.

​She laughed. "You're welcome. He'll be here shortly." She walked out of the room. I sat down and started jiggling my leg anxiously.

​About 10 to 15 minutes later, Christian was brought into the room on his bed. I jumped up and ran to his side. "Christian! I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. You didn't have to do this. I should be the one that had to get stiches. Instead I just have a bandage on my head. Why did you do it?"

​"Because...Well, I didn't want you to die because you're one of my only friends."

​"But people would actually care if you died!!"

​"I'd care if you died." I blushed.

​Everyone else stood up and went to the other side of him. Kara was leaning into Louis and everyone seemed happy. Except for Niall. He was sitting in his chair like a chump.